`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you rather...

RE: Would you rather...
(04-10-2012, 08:22 AM)supbullcoc Wrote: major league if it had the name on it, if not, get the minor
Major league has the name on it but I'm still waiting to hear back from the online store that has it listed.

major all the way then
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

Well, I would say MINOR league, but when you said it doesn't have the nameplate on the back, it changed my mind.

If the bat and ball you have are MLB pieces, then frame them with the MLB jersey.

If they are MINOR league pieces, then I would frame them with a MINOR league jersey, auto'd and displayed on the FRONT showing his TEAM, since there is no nameplate on back.

THEN, I would also track down an MLB jersey with his name on the back, get THAT auto'd on the back with his nameplate, and frame it seperately next to the other display.

But then, I'm a crazed collector / hoarder, and I need to own everything I can get my hands on of a player I'm chasing....
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

(04-10-2012, 02:00 PM)jaykayzee Wrote: Well, I would say MINOR league, but when you said it doesn't have the nameplate on the back, it changed my mind.

If the bat and ball you have are MLB pieces, then frame them with the MLB jersey.

If they are MINOR league pieces, then I would frame them with a MINOR league jersey, auto'd and displayed on the FRONT showing his TEAM, since there is no nameplate on back.

THEN, I would also track down an MLB jersey with his name on the back, get THAT auto'd on the back with his nameplate, and frame it seperately next to the other display.

But then, I'm a crazed collector / hoarder, and I need to own everything I can get my hands on of a player I'm chasing....
the ball and bat are minor league....you may have made the best case yet man lol

Yeah if the others are minor league I would probably go with the Minor League jersey
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

I'd stick with a theme too. If the other pieces are minor league, then go minor league. I would find a way to make sure the "display" has his name where you can clearly read it somehow. Good luck!

(04-10-2012, 03:12 PM)gangstippie Wrote: I'd stick with a theme too. If the other pieces are minor league, then go minor league. I would find a way to make sure the "display" has his name where you can clearly read it somehow. Good luck!
Agree on the name display idea
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

Well, I went with the minor league one. I'll put his name on a plaque. All have certs by the same company