`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HELP! Manny Ramirez AUTOS

HELP! Manny Ramirez AUTOS
Any Manny Ramirez fans out there, tell me what you think of these AUTOS. Are they legit? I bought a huge PC a few years back and am slowly sorting through all of the cards. I came across these...not interested in spending money to get them authenticated...just curious what you all think of them.

Thanks!

[Image: MannyRamirezAUTOS.jpg]

Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____

RE: HELP! Manny Ramirez AUTOS
they all look pretty similar with the exception of the top middle one.

I'd be very cautious with these. I went through my autos and checked on the bay for on card autos as
ebay is flooded with fakes. They just don't seem authentic to me. Ive been starring and trying to compare but can't. I may be wrong,but what I'd do is send in one card that looks similar to a few you have and see if it comes back legit. Gotta love Man Ram. If these are real. I'd love to have them for my pc.
[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

Thanks guys. Maybe I'll send a couple in...one that is similar to the rest and maybe the top middle one like Mike said. If they come back okay, then lets talk...I like Manny but that is a lot of Manny!
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____