`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT : evidence of re-building

OT : evidence of re-building
aside from trading marshal, releasing bell and stockpiling picks..... The biggest evidence to me that miami is officially rebuilding is the with the exception of Gerrard and Artis hicks, The entire offense is 27 years old or younger.

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

RE: OT : evidence of re-building
I hope they're successful. I'd love to see the Phins have winning seasons and take a trip to the Bowl Smile

RE: OT : evidence of re-building
(04-08-2012, 07:41 AM)phinzphan1372 Wrote: aside from trading marshal, releasing bell and stockpiling picks..... The biggest evidence to me that miami is officially rebuilding is the with the exception of Gerrard and Artis hicks, The entire offense is 27 years old or younger.
Patriots had the youngest team in the league last year (or second youngest). young doesnt necessarily equate to rebuilding

though losing out on every available qb will tend to make you turtle a bit, and make you reevaluate your plans

i dont think the phins at the end of the season were looking at it as a rebuild process. but after losing out on manning, (then dumping marshall), then being rejected by every major FA QB it looks like they have decided to burn it to the ground and start from scratch

might be the right idea, but the process could take a few years. and it could implode on them (see: tampa bay)