`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ORG Issues?

RE: ORG Issues?
I just double checked and I'm not in my public profile. It's showing "Organize - Your Collections" at the top. Also, I have one active trade and it's showing that I've removed about 8 or so cards from my organize, when I did no such thing. Also, if I click on my trades tab, at the top, I no longer have the options along the right side for each trade, which would normally include "view trade" "send message" etc. It only has black dots which would normally serve as markers for each of these options.
[Image: BECKETTBanner.jpg]
Trading for: Baseball Rookie Collection NEEDS | Frank Thomas | Ben Tate | Hideo Nomo | Ken Griffey Jr. (SEA uni) | Current Texans
*Wants marked as such* *NOT CURRENTLY TRADING*

I've noticed yesterday that one of my folders says I have 400 cards in it, but when I go to open it up nothing is in there at all....
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP

I'm seeing the same things. I have a trade to mail out but can't get in to see the invoice.
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector

(04-06-2012, 05:48 PM)ktcardshop Wrote: This was also posted in the Help Forum and apparently you missed my explanation for a potential fix.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1494930.html

Ray
Mine is in "your collections" so that is not the answer. I have cancelled all of my pending trades. I got one last one done, for now. I'll have to wait until this is fixed or I reload everything..
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace