`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ft. Wayne, IN Card Shops?

Ft. Wayne, IN Card Shops?
Hey guys, I'm home visiting the parents this weekend and they live about 40 minutes from Ft. Wayne. I was wondering if any of you knew of any good card shops in the Ft. Wayne area?

I know about Clem's Collectibles, but that is all. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Would like to make a trip to a shop this weekend while I'm home. Thanks!
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

RE: Ft. Wayne, IN Card Shops?
(04-05-2012, 12:35 PM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: Hey guys, I'm home visiting the parents this weekend and they live about 40 minutes from Ft. Wayne. I was wondering if any of you knew of any good card shops in the Ft. Wayne area?

I know about Clem's Collectibles, but that is all. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Would like to make a trip to a shop this weekend while I'm home. Thanks!
You didn't think this warranted a PM, you horses butt! LOL I spent the first 18 yrs of my life in Fort Wayne! Tongue Uh Clem's is now over in Jefferson Pointe, but I don't normally buy cards from them, their singles are nothing special, but they do have SOME boxes. Occasionally you can get a bargain, but not usually. That's normally where I go for autographed photos/jsys/etc (even though they're mostly overpriced, but they do have a severely faded Marino autograph for 10 bucks lol).

Uh other than that, excuse my vagueness, but if you're leaving Glennbrook Mall from the main entrance and make a right there's a strip mall on the left side of the road, it has a card shop in it, has some decent stuff and some vintage along with OK boxes. They have TONS of singles though lol

ACTUALLY...if you don't mind driving 25 miles SOUTH, go to Bluffton, IN. That's where my hometown LCS is called Mayne comics and cards. They have phenominal singles, lots of boxes and they are the nicest guys you could meet. I've got their phone # if you want it.

....Can I ride shotgun? I wanna go home!
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75