`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
OT: My New Orders from the Navy Diego Garcia

OT: My New Orders from the Navy Diego Garcia
So it looks like I will be taking 12 month orders to Diego Garcia leaving in June. So I need to make my big push to 1000 different 1992 to 1999 Derek Jeter cards. I will probably buy a price guide tonight so I can add the cards I have gotten and push to get the rest. I am not sure how much trading I will be doing there so we will have to see.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

RE: OT: My New Orders from the Navy Diego Garcia
Ouch. Was it a choice or are you looking for good follow on orders? At least it is only a year. There is plenty of MWR stuff to keep you occupied and you will be able to ave a ton of money. Good luck!
[Image: chipper.jpg]

Collect Atlanta Braves cards/memorabilia. Chipper Jones and ROY autographs (107/130). Currently looking for 2004 Donruss Elite Passing the Torch cards of Chipper Jones, Dale Murphy, or both that I need.

(04-04-2012, 04:07 PM)chipper4president Wrote: Ouch. Was it a choice or are you looking for good follow on orders? At least it is only a year. There is plenty of MWR stuff to keep you occupied and you will be able to ave a ton of money. Good luck!
I am tring to follow it up with State Department. I figure a year is not to bad. I didn't wanna but it happens 15 year and 5 more to go then I am done.

I was deployed there for 6 months in 03. At first loved it but as time went on hated it. Good Luck!!
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

I never got to go to Diego Garcia when I was in (spent all my time on the East Coast and Europe), but I had many friends who were stationed there. I heard all the wild party stories and lack of morals. As a matter of fact, I only knew one guy who never cheated on his wife while he was there. That seems to be a given along with the parties.

(04-05-2012, 05:53 AM)fulltritty Wrote: I never got to go to Diego Garcia when I was in (spent all my time on the East Coast and Europe), but I had many friends who were stationed there. I heard all the wild party stories and lack of morals. As a matter of fact, I only knew one guy who never cheated on his wife while he was there. That seems to be a given along with the parties.
I have no intentions of cheating not much of a party person either. I figure to save up and workout. The only reason why I took orders there is because I wanna get back to the DC area and ot was the only thing I could get that was for 12 months.

From what I have heard of the place there is not much there but beach, lousy food and fishing/snorkeling and of course drinking....
Looking for 2011-2016 Gypsy Queen Mini's. Please check my want list. Also, must send FIRST!

Top wants! 2015 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Silver #221 Jean Segura, #273 Allen Craig, #293 Danny Salazar, #310 Al Kaline SP, #319 Reggie Jackson SP