`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trade your favor on inserts up to 4x and gu 2x

Trade your favor on inserts up to 4x and gu 2x
I will trade up to 4 to one on inserts for autos. For example you trade me a $15.00 auto I will give you up to $60.00 in inserts. Lots of 2011 topps to trade. Will do gu at 2x. Will take prospect autos from 2010/2011/2012 sets, as well as established players. Stars and established players autos will get the highest trade value. Now have like 2k cards listed need to trim it down a bit. Tons of stuff not added yet.
Looking for autos of these players as well as established stars and superstars.
[Image: bannerwork.jpg]

http://s212.photobucket.com/user/tdog677...te=replace

RE: Trade your favor on inserts up to 4x and gu 2x
Got any 2012 Heritage SP's?
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

I already checked his Org! We're going to have to start calling dibs on threads, man!
[Image: banner.png] [Image: wieters-1.png]
Collecting Orioles, Ravens, and Topps Baseball sets 57, (Finally finished 58!), 67, and 69 (need only 2!). Also, MLB HOF Autos.

hahaha. Well i only have 1 or 2 autos in my collection so....
Looking to complete the 2013 Archives Mets fan favorite Au's (Just need Ron Darling) and 2014 Topps Gypsy Queen set mini base + SPs. Also working on 2015 Topps Chrome and updates. Please note that if you have less than 15 trades, I ask that you send first.

(04-04-2012, 07:02 AM)muz0 Wrote: Got any 2012 Heritage SP's?
No sorry guys, have not hit the heritage yet. Still in recovery from the shelling I took on tribute.

I'll check and see what you have and send an offer if there's anything I can use.
[Image: 971927d6500d72m3.jpg]

(04-04-2012, 02:54 AM)tdog4468 Wrote: I will trade up to 4 to one on inserts for autos. For example you trade me a $15.00 auto I will give you up to $60.00 in inserts. Lots of 2011 topps to trade. Will do gu at 2x. Will take prospect autos from 2010/2011/2012 sets, as well as established players. Stars and established players autos will get the highest trade value. Now have like 2k cards listed need to trim it down a bit. Tons of stuff not added yet.
Wish I had known this before I accepted our trade today. Maybe we can get another added.

Open offer sent
Also always looking for Brian McCann, Chipper Jones 1990-1994, Freddie Freeman, Howard Johnson, Lucas Sims, Darrelle Revis

I have a bunch of Gypsy Queen Autos I'll trade if you are interested.

thanks
B`

Wow! Thanks for all the offers. I have gotten all of the intial offers responded to, and will be getting to the counter offers now. Thanks again.