`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
After some time away...

After some time away...
I am finally back. I have been on a internship for the past 6 months and haven't been able to trade or visit the forums as often as I'd like but now I'm back at school and should be on the boards significantly more.

I don't know how many people are still around from 6 months ago or how many newcomers there are but it is good to see the boards are alive and well. I need to do a drastic overhaul of my photobucket as well as add a bunch of stuff from breaks into my org. Hopefully I can get to that soon.

For those of you that inquired about the RNH & Hodgson RCs I pulled from a Certified break a few months ago, those two cards have been sold unfortunately.

Regardless, it is good to be back and I hope I can make some more trades with everyone!

Fortunes,

Nick
Collecting:

Claude Giroux, Sidney Crosby, Eric Tangradi, Flyers

Also collecting cards and memorabilia of Taylor Swift

http://s1091.photobucket.com/albums/i385/NickTheKid87/

Twitter: @NickTheKid87

RE: After some time away...
Nice to see you back.

SET COLLECTOR, RYAN SMYTH, BOBBY ORR AND MARTIN ST. LOUIS

NICK! DUDE! Welcome back man! I can tell you now that we have missed you around here! I hope that you have had a great time with your internship, and can't wait to see what you have to post. I know that you and I will be making some trades in the near future. We have lost some great traders over the past little while, and a few of the "issues" that called themselves traders have been weeded out. Make sure to take a look at the banned/suspended thread to see if there is anyone there that you have heard from. Again, welcome back, and I hope to see more from you!

Randi

Welcome back Nick! Definitely have pulled some stuff lately you will be interested in most likely. I'm just waiting on some stuff in the mail to do a total update of my photobucket and organize.

Good to have you back!!
[Image: ducksbann.png]

Collecting
2010-11 SP Authentic Future Watch Autos 30/62 = 48.38%
Cam Fowler Count: 32

Photobucket Link
http://photobucket.com/DucksFan87

Welcome back Nick! Great to have another trader back!

welcome back

hope you enjoy your internship
using tracking numbers (all US and some Can)

welcome back trader!
Collecting all the Ron Hextall Cards especially those
pesky 1 of 1 cards and other low print runs.
I am also collecting Bernie Parent, Pelle Lindbergh,
Antero Niittymaki & other Flyers goalies.
http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww288/dam1057/

Welcome back. I've been away awhile too so it's nice to see another familiar "face" around these parts.
LOGAN COUTURE | MARTIN ST. LOUIS | JEREMY ROENICK | JONATHAN TOEWS
Malkin | Iginla | Datsyuk | Kane | Larionov | Thornton | Fedorov
(Link) Gimme Your: 09-10 SP Authentic | 09-10 Ice | 07-08 O-Pee-Chee

(04-03-2012, 11:04 PM)ricebondsmntna2young Wrote: Welcome back. I've been away awhile too so it's nice to see another familiar "face" around these parts.
welcome back Nick! there have been several of us that have made it back recently, all for different reasons, but back none the less!
[Image: flyerssig.jpg]