`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll tell ya...some people these days

I'll tell ya...some people these days
Who here loves ignorant sellers on that other site? Well, I collecto Greg Halman Razor Lettermen patches and I did the math and on average the base ones go for $3 on average. I told this to a seller that has one #d/20 and a 1/1 and then made him an offer. Well, he politely denied my offer and said that he thinks Halman has potential...Halman was killed by his brother almost 5 months ago. Are some people really this oblivious?

RE: I'll tell ya...some people these days
Anything for a buck I guess
Arizona Cardinals & Andre Roberts Collector

[Image: g3IbP.png]

(04-03-2012, 08:43 AM)cody_allen Wrote: Anything for a buck I guess
He'd make more if he went off the whole "he's dead" thing more than "he's got potential" as sad as that is

Maybe he meant, he's got potential to rise from the dead... I mean, if that happened, that would surely make his cards go WAY up in value.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

(04-03-2012, 08:51 AM)all day baby Wrote: Maybe he meant, he's got potential to rise from the dead... I mean, if that happened, that would surely make his cards go WAY up in value.
I better buy all the Greg Halman cards I can! This guy has some insider info! haha, but I told him about the mistake and he only asked for $5 over my initial offer. That's a win for me haha

(04-03-2012, 08:51 AM)all day baby Wrote: Maybe he meant, he's got potential to rise from the dead... I mean, if that happened, that would surely make his cards go WAY up in value.
Well, the Zombie Apocolypse is coming soon ya know, so yeah I can see it.
LMAO
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

That's what you call another educated seller.....people need to know about what they are selling
[Image: cyber-1.png]
Bucket
Collecting CURRENT Raiders....Carr, Mack, Bo, brown ++

I just love that excuse when I make realistic offers, and they tell me "well he has potential" and I want more than that... what a joke... I buy cards in THE NOW, not what they "could be one day"... people really need to get a grip...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

I mean im not defending him but maybe he didnt know he was dead...ive never heard of greg halman.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

I cracked up at this story and had to tell the wife....she's not a card collector and thought that was funny and dumb on the seller's part.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.