`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BROCK LESNAR BACK IN WWE!

RE: BROCK LESNAR BACK IN WWE!
So so sad. The guy became a superstar in the WWE and that was a fact even Dana White agreed on. He brought more people into watching UFC than just about any other fighter. Call it fake fighting if you want but it is a HELL of alot more interesting than watching 2 guys dry hump each other for 3 rounds inside the Octagon.

Those people that started watching mma because of brock lesnar arent what we call real fans. And ill take a lay'n'pray fight anyday over watching 2 tanned 'roid ragers slap each other and act like idiots to entertain virgins.

Seriously...why would any wwe fan attack mma? If you like wwe, so be it. But suck it up and take the occasional ribbing. Something that ridiculous is going to turn off most people..but dont attack mma. Just dont do it.

(04-07-2012, 05:08 PM)Eli8024 Wrote: Those people that started watching mma because of brock lesnar arent what we call real fans. And ill take a lay'n'pray fight anyday over watching 2 tanned 'roid ragers slap each other and act like idiots to entertain virgins.
Yeah cause no UFC guys are caught using steroids right? Overeem just got caught. Josh Barnett at least twice, Tim Sylvia, Vitor Belfort, Stephan Bonnar, Sean Sherk, Hermes Franca, Chris Leben, and even a few of the women MMA fighters like Cyborg have all been caught doing steroids and those are just the ones people may have heard of. BTW, Brock Lesnar was the biggest draw in the UFC. It's an actual fact. Go look up how much better his PPVs did over anyone else in UFC. You are an idiot and I am now done with you.

Remind me how many ufc fighters have blown themselves and their families away? You rattled off about 5 names for me...there are over 500 on the ufc roster. Ill take about .05% to 100% anyday. Tgat and the fact that mma is real & actual competion and not fantasy/ (really bad) acting. I did watch it when i was about 10 years old but like legos, i grew out of watching fake fighting.

SSSSSPPPPPRRRRRIIIIINNNNNGGGGG BBBBBRRRRREEEEEAAAAAKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

I heard this on Thursday night, glad he's back.
[Image: Icons-sig-2-1.gif]