`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
What should I do about this card? (eBay)

RE: What should I do about this card? (eBay)
Why should he eat it if he is unhappy with the condition? Since no description was given, it is an EASY claim that the item was not as described. And to say he shouldn't be collecting if he can't afford $10 is downright insulting. If he is upset with the card, he has every right to get it corrected. Apparently, principle is something you are not familiar with.

Just because YOU wouldn't file a claim, in no way means HE shouldn't do it.
[Image: sds_zpsc4ba5032.jpg]

You are already missed

I received a finest card like this from a trader and decided to keep it and sent it to topps for a replacement with a sob story of course and they sent me one back that was 5x better than the card I sent in. It was the same player, but a much lower numbering and a multi-colored patch. you could always try that route.
Looking for HOF, Old School Players patches and autos

bucket:
http://s37.photobucket.com/albums/e100/M...?start=all

tags:
http://s37.photobucket.com/home/MADDMAXX714/tags

(04-02-2012, 09:45 PM)cody_allen Wrote: Well I guess it's okay if I start selling trashed cards as long as I don't state it's perfect then.

It should be disclosed if it has damage.

I'd just send it back but I really wanted this card ya know.
I hate to say this, but it seems lately there's a ton of garbage on the bay. I can't tell you how many cards I've bought in the last month or so that look like someone took their fingernail and gouged it, and there was no mention of any flaws. Hate to say it but it's become a BUYER BEWARE website
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

The seller was not dishonest in any way. I believe you may be stuck.

JonathanI
I appreciate Chicago players that begin competing within the city's sports organizations and stay with these teams throughout their careers.