`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
OT: EBAY RANT

RE: OT: EBAY RANT
Sorry about your bad luck, this is slightly disconcerting.

I decided to try my hand at selling some things on eBay this week. Havent had many bids/views.

Not to hijack your thread but since were on the topic, would anyone care to give me some tips on selling? Id really appreciate it, there may be a free vintage card in it for ya (55 or 56 Topps) Feel free to pm me.
-:Mets:-:NY Rangers:-:Twins:-:Wild:-:Vikings:-

make sure you use all the description and use words with the card people may be searching for. Words like auto, patch stuff like that people search for. If it's a game used I will put "GU game used jersey" so that all my search bases will be covered. Oh and make them end around 9 PM Sunday night to get the most hits. And fill out all the card attributes, as many ways as you can make your card visiable to the searcher the better. I don't do this but some people do, if it's a base or insert RC or something like that people will put "no auto" that way it comes up when you search auto. I don't like this as it messes up my searches but I see where it will help.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

I feel you on that one sorta. I'm still waiting on a trade on here, I sent my cards out the 19th, they got them the 22nd. They marked theirs as shipped on the same day they received mine. I still haven't gotten them. Finally claimed to have been shipped out 6 days ago, they would have been here by now. It's pretty much annoying me.
[Image: lincecumbanner.jpg]