`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
No scans, but here's what I've been up to

No scans, but here's what I've been up to
Tonight was the last night of Restaurant Week here in Boston. Working in a restaurant during these two weeks is often called Hell. I've pretty much not done any trading during the last couple weeks, just been setting my snipes in the morning and picking up singles for all the darn sets I'm working on.
I've got a nice lot of EXT mini's from 2011 coming in including Mantle, Mauer, Arod, Wright. The 2011 NNO set is at 140/350. Picked up lots of mini-lots Smile I haven't tallied up the collection in a while but it could be reaching 12,000.
Anyway just wanted to say hello and maybe put some normalcy back to these parts.
Oh, I added another Black border Blank back:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/230765812726?ssP...500wt_1187
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

RE: No scans, but here's what I've been up to
Nice Pick Ups Pete!! Hope everything slows down for you.
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

Thanks, heading down to Florida next Thurs, gonna take a little Caribbean cruise and spend a week in Miami, maybe I can coax Cyrus to go to a Marlins game if they happen to be in town. I got a bunch of GQ Variations too, 54/100 now. 20/100 on the Sepia's, I haven't seen too many pop up for auction lately. Hoping to hear back from that guy that posted the GQ Variations, he's got 11 I could use and I would love to pick up a big chunk.

Where you headed on your cruise and which cruise line?
Collecting:
Matt Kemp AUTOS
Dodger GU & AUTO
2009 Ultimate or Legendary Collection Quad / Auto - ALL
Mantle cards
2001 Fleer Greats of the Game AUTO 92/94 - 97.8% complete - missing Stargell Redemption Card and Mays SP
National League Rookie of the Year - GU, Auto, RC
____

Holland America Eurodam, 7 day cruise, we stop in Puerto Rico, Grand Turk, St. Thomas, Half Moon Cay. We plurged and grabbed a big room with a big balcony too. The food on this ship is consistently the best of the lower-cost cruise lines, and they have a really nice Thalasso-Therapy pool. ahhh, now I can't wait for the 7th to get here Smile