`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Giants On the Clock - Hand Picked Lot For Sale

Giants On the Clock - Hand Picked Lot For Sale
So I am trying to raise some cash and a lot of people have told me what they wanted and deals are getting done. I thought another option would be to hand select some items from each team and put it out there.

Right now, its the Giants (I think I have a couple of fellow traders who will be all over these, first come first serve).

The cards included in this lot are:

2001 UD Graded Jerseys #TB Tiki Barber (Blue Jersey)
1978 Topps #25 Larry Csonka
1974 Topps #131 Larry Csonka
2010 Classics Monday Night Heroes Eli Manning Jsy 103/299
2011 Topps Inception Blue Hakeen Nicks 69/299

Looking for a measely $17 delivered.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

RE: Giants On the Clock - Hand Picked Lot For Sale
Let's try $14 delivered.
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.

(03-30-2012, 06:12 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: Let's try $14 delivered.
Not interested in the giants, but I do like the Greg Jennings 2006 Rookie Debut auto. PM me if you are interested in selling that one.

Not sure if I am going to let that one go yet, haven't gotten to the Green Bay lot yet. Send a trade offer so I don't forget.

(03-30-2012, 06:26 PM)lsolarte1 Wrote: Not sure if I am going to let that one go yet, haven't gotten to the Green Bay lot yet. Send a trade offer so I don't forget.
Bears fan hanging on to a packer card?? Haha, thanks for letting me know.