`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Adding Player to want list. Please help!

Adding Player to want list. Please help!
Okay i'm trying to pc Lebron James only in CLeveland Jersey. I'm having a hard time sorting and making this happen.

I want him in cleveland but only base and inserts. NO mem,autos,or 1/1 or N/A prices. I just can't figure out how to do this. I don't want a bunch of items I wouldn't be able to get and don't want mcfarlane stuff. Is this possible? if so please tell me how to do this.

I have a manny ramirez folder with all the wants but spent alot of time removing autos,relics,1/1,and N/A cards.

[Image: ge_zpse4f470b2.jpg]
Wanted: Indians, Cavs, Rookies, Inserts,Lebron and Kyrie.

RE: Adding Player to want list. Please help!
(03-29-2012, 07:53 PM)talkntribe Wrote: Okay i'm trying to pc Lebron James only in CLeveland Jersey. I'm having a hard time sorting and making this happen.

I want him in cleveland but only base and inserts. NO mem,autos,or 1/1 or N/A prices. I just can't figure out how to do this. I don't want a bunch of items I wouldn't be able to get and don't want mcfarlane stuff. Is this possible? if so please tell me how to do this.

I have a manny ramirez folder with all the wants but spent alot of time removing autos,relics,1/1,and N/A cards.
You are probably going to have to add them all and then delete the ones that you don't want. It may help that you can now sort by print run within organize. If you have print run as one of your colums in organize and you click the column header it will sort it for you. I am guessing that you can probably do the same thing by adding the Auto column and the Memorabilia column. Once they are sorted, at least you can delete large groups all at once. If you want just Cleveland, you can do that before you enter it into organize. Pull up all of the Lebron James cards and then use the filters over to the left and select your team as Cleveland only. That should get rid of all the Miami stuff and then you can add the rest to your organize. It's not perfect, but hopefully these suggestions make it a little more manageable for you.
Need the following for my 1986-1995 Barry Larkin collection
(Currently have 477/479):

88 Score Samples #72
95 UD Electric Diamond Gold #405

Please send me a PM if you have any of these!
Interested in buying any other Larkin cards that I don't have as well!!