Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
10,000+ Cards For Trade/Sale

10,000+ Cards For Trade/Sale
Please read all of post before replying or PMing

I have been collecting football cards now for 15+ years and have really started to run out of room. So to make room I am looking to move a ton of my cards. I figured I would come here first before going to ebay to start selling them. Heres what I have to offer.

I am getting rid of all my base cards ranging from 1995 to 2009. By base cards that means no inserts/autos/jerseys/rookies. All teams are available except the New England Patriots. If you are looking for a particular player/team/set please PM a list. I will not be sending any doubles unless requested. If you ask for a particular player I will respond with the amount of cards I have of that player. I will not be listing all the brands and years of the cards that would take too much time. If you are trying to complete a set please list the set name the year the player name and the card number. If you want all cards of one team and dont care what player let me know and we can get right on it.

If you are going to buy the cards you will have to pay shipping. If you are trading me a card there will be no charge for shipping. I am willing to dicker on prices which will varry depending on the amount of star players and number of cards in the lot. In a trade I will be looking for Patriots cards Gronkowski and Brady imparticular. I am willing to trade multiple cards for a single Patriots card if its one I want and if its a fair deal. Thank you for your time and hopefully we can have some success here without resorting to ebay.

Also be aware that it could take several days for me to respond since I will have to sort through cards to find what you are looking for. Please state in your reply if you would like to try and trade or buy are willing to try either.

PER Beckett Rules. I will add any cards you are interested in into my org before any deal is made.
http://s1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee488/wingah/

Rob Gronkowski RC collection 34/36 Any help is appreciated!

[Image: GronkBanner2.jpg]
Thanks to jkiddlridnour for making the banner! Smile

RE: 10,000+ Cards For Trade/Sale
I am interested in any Michael Vick's, Brett Favre's and Randy Moss stuff you have. I am willing to trade or maybe even buy if the price is right. Please just let me know. Thanks.
I collect these three guys. I teach life skills class for kids and can always use free cards for them.

[Image: cox3.png]

Interested in any elways I don't already have. Will buy or trade just PM what you have
[Image: mooncricket916.jpg]

I'm interested in any eddie george's you might have.
I collect Eddie George, Marcus Mariota, Derrick Henry, Corey Davis and other titans
my bucket
http://s608.photobucket.com/user/aussiet...n/library/

[Image: Header_Mariota_zpsddsop4z4.jpg][/URL]

BUMP!!

looking for Marshawn Lynch and Jim Kelly.
My 5 most wanted list
1. 1984 topps USFL #36 Jim Kelly
2. 1964 Topps Cookie Gilchrist
3. 2007 Absolute Materials Auto Marshawn Lynch
4. 1984 Donruss Don Mattingly RC
5. 1989 Fleer Bill Ripken error card
http://s1130.photobucket.com/albums/m522/stocktonkevin/

I have gotten all of your msgs. After i get enough i will make a list and look for all the cards at once to save time.

BUMPED!

Check me for any Cutlers you run across.
[Image: Hof_zpsa29cd41a.png]

If you smoke in your home, please don't trade me.

(03-28-2012, 04:31 PM)dow714 Wrote: Please read all of post before replying or PMing

I have been collecting football cards now for 15+ years and have really started to run out of room. So to make room I am looking to move a ton of my cards. I figured I would come here first before going to ebay to start selling them. Heres what I have to offer.

I am getting rid of all my base cards ranging from 1995 to 2009. By base cards that means no inserts/autos/jerseys/rookies. All teams are available except the New England Patriots. If you are looking for a particular player/team/set please PM a list. I will not be sending any doubles unless requested. If you ask for a particular player I will respond with the amount of cards I have of that player. I will not be listing all the brands and years of the cards that would take too much time. If you are trying to complete a set please list the set name the year the player name and the card number. If you want all cards of one team and dont care what player let me know and we can get right on it.

If you are going to buy the cards you will have to pay shipping. If you are trading me a card there will be no charge for shipping. I am willing to dicker on prices which will varry depending on the amount of star players and number of cards in the lot. In a trade I will be looking for Patriots cards Gronkowski and Brady imparticular. I am willing to trade multiple cards for a single Patriots card if its one I want and if its a fair deal. Thank you for your time and hopefully we can have some success here without resorting to ebay.

Also be aware that it could take several days for me to respond since I will have to sort through cards to find what you are looking for. Please state in your reply if you would like to try and trade or buy are willing to try either.

PER Beckett Rules. I will add any cards you are interested in into my org before any deal is made.
Do you have sp's from 2008 sp rookie edition?
I collect Mickey Mantle, Roberto Clemente, Hank Aaron, Jackie Robinson, Tom Brady, Patrick Mahomes, and Michael Jordan.