`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nike Is The New Official On-field Jersey Supplier

RE: Nike Is The New Official On-field Jersey Supplier
I don't know if the uniforms will be drastically changed, but Nike will do something, just so they can trademark the uniforms for themselves and noone else will be able to make the jerseys. Same reason why Reebok made thier own unique referee uniforms when they took over. The ref's shirts will likely be new somehow as well....
''I've never been in style, so I can never go out of style." - Lillian Gish ( 1
893 - 1993)

I think Nike will change them at least a little bit. If they don't change no one is gonna go out of their way to buy a new jersey just because there is a Nike logo on it. However, if they come out with a new sweet design then Nike will be making a ton of money because most everybody will want their team's new jersey.
[Image: Banner.jpg]
Sports Card Album
Contenders Collection
UF: 39/46 (84.8%)
Phins: 14/56 (25.0%)

(03-29-2012, 09:40 AM)ZeroDave Wrote: Now there will be 1/1 Nike Swoosh cards. If I can recall correctly there is only one swoosh on them. Even on my teams highschool jersey's only 1 swoosh. Wonder if all teams will now have sewn on numbers and names, instead of the few that use screen print.
Nike supplies most college teams and there are all kinds of jerseys. Like you mentioned, some are sewn on and some are screen print. Just because it Nike it doesn't mean everything will go to sewn on.

I wore Nike in high school from 2001-2003 and there was a swoosh on the jersey (just one like you said) one on the pants and then obviously on the gloves, socks and spikes but they probably wont make it into cards.
(03-29-2012, 10:27 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: What does the link say? The bleacher report is hazardous to your computer. So I never click on it.
It's bad for your brain too. A lot of their articles are garbage.
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com

(03-29-2012, 02:58 PM)jmessick86 Wrote: I think Nike will change them at least a little bit. If they don't change no one is gonna go out of their way to buy a new jersey just because there is a Nike logo on it. However, if they come out with a new sweet design then Nike will be making a ton of money because most everybody will want their team's new jersey.
There are gonna be subtle changes. I cant find the article where I saw it. That is why it is such a secret until April 1st or 2nd. But i also saw that ANY changes to the uniforms MUST be approved by the NFL because the uniforms are property of the NFL regardless of who makes them.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Someone made a post a while back with pics, here some pics I found
http://www.google.com/search?q=new+nike+...00&bih=775
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

I read that the jerseys will be revealed on April 5 and will be available on the day of the draft
Looking for:
Shane Vereen
2010 Panini Threads CJ Spiller letter "I"
Topps Magic Autos
2010 Topps Prime Rookie Autographs

Check My Bucket and Sub-Folders
http://photobucket.com/jlombardi24

april 3rd is the day I keep hearing... but I am just a fan so we are always the last to know ANYTHING! haha
Looking to trade for Rey Maualuga, Attempting a Super Collection
174/457 = 38% (not including 1/1)
http://s970.photobucket.com/albums/ae187/donbickle707/

[Image: sig.png]