`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dumb question..but I'll ask anyways, too lazy to look it up I guess

Dumb question..but I'll ask anyways, too lazy to look it up I guess
Got a couple of Sweet Spot autos and don't have any cases for these super thick cards and wanna make sure before I buy. Don't these take the 180pt holders? I guess all the years are about the same since my 04 is the same thickness as the 08 I just got. Thanks in advance for the info as I haven't had many of these Sweet Spots before, especially any mid to high end ones.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

RE: Dumb question..but I'll ask anyways, too lazy to look it up I guess
I have the regular top loaders, then 55 pt then 75 pt then 100 pt then 130 pt and 180 pt. I get all sized for all the different cards.
Also, I use 10 ct plastic cases for extra thick..they work fine also..

yeah I'm doing all my PC display in the ultra pro one touch so they will all look the same in the case. The 10 ct plastic case is what I have them in right now and they work fine I just want to display them a little nicer and was making sure 180 pt holders are big enough.

Im fairly certain the 180p is what i have my Sweetspot autos in. I do the same thing with my PC, and have 2 SS autos. Could always take the card into your LCS and try it out, mine usually has some loose of each size.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

That's the problem. My LCS is an hour away and last time I went in all he had was regular and 130 pt. I just order 5 of the 180pt so I'd have a few extras and 2 more ticket holders to make my booklet cases. Just needed to hear it from someone, as I thought that was right.