Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
sean payton suspended for a year, Goodell to personally execute gregg williams

sean payton suspended for a year, Goodell to personally execute gregg williams
per si.com report, elsewhere

if he got a year, gregg williams is gone forever

from twitter:

Saints fined $500K and Sean payton suspended w/o pay for the 2012 season. Mickey Loomis suspended w/o pay for 8 games

RE: sean payton suspended for a year, Goodell to personally execute gregg williams
yeah, FML
[Image: 9F306E21-7461-40F2-9F1D-AECEC32DB0F3-305...10b87e.jpg]

Drew Brees
True RC 66/66 (100%)
2001 323/359 (90%) AU - 64 Mem - 76
Total AU - 127

RE: sean payton suspended for a year, Goodell to personally execute gregg williams
(03-21-2012, 12:14 PM)brentboudreaux1 Wrote: yeah, FML
+1

[Image: guidry123.jpg]

Had to be done. This probably takes away all the hard work and effort of the community and team to unite and comeback from Katrina and win the Super Bowl. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Lucky they didn't lose more draft picks, but loosing payton hurts alot.

indefinitely I was surprised to learn is not forever. So Im sure Williams will resurface eventually.
And I wonder if Brees will leave now...?
[Image: davisban2bcopy4.jpg]

I must say, I have only lived in Atlanta for a few years now, and I don't have the same passion as most people here about the Saints. With that said, I like the Saints. I was pulling for them through the superbowl, but I was hopeing that they would suffer more. I think they should have lost a first rounder somewhere. To me, losing a first rounder is worst than losing two second rounders. But, that 500k us a lot too. Oh well.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

Can't wait for all the "spygate was worse!" clowns to chime in.
NY Giants and HOF/legend/superstar collector.
[Image: GiantsFade.png]

Compaired to the punishment...Spygate = Parking violation.
[Image: NJbm45f.png]
Sold Out. Save a few cards. Pick up only what I have to have.
Banner By jbel4331

(03-21-2012, 02:02 PM)samiamryan Wrote: Compaired to the punishment...Spygate = Parking violation.
How? Pats lost a 1st rounder and more $$. I don't see any reason to think the Saints punishment was more severe or vice versa.