`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would/Could/Should this work?

RE: Would/Could/Should this work?
(03-21-2012, 01:38 PM)jchavestx Wrote: Just a matter of time before everyone else starts complaining about it.

Oh yeah, I just talked to my LCS owner at the Vegas convention, he said Panini intends to have all of this years rookies have their rookie cards in the 2012-13 product along with the 2012 Draft's rookie cards.
No need to complain about it, they can't really change it now. They have already stated their intentions since the lockout was lifted. The last two products of the year will have redemptions for 2011-12 and 2012-13 rookies in it. And 2012-13 products will have all of them marked as rookies.
[Image: Xtreme2sec.gif]
3,850+ diff Pistons cards

No need to complain but we need to speak up our disappointments. We need them to hear us. We need Rookie Cards and we need them now. Tongue
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Def. would be a cool idea but not sure how they would do that or how it would all work out.... they couldn't label them 1/1 because anyone else could make the same player/design with that few of options... it would be cool if you could get a card inscribed and auto'ed like: To (your name) from different players with your card design that would make it even more personal, right?
Photobucket

What I meant by 1/1 would be the card would be custom for each person. I wouldn't want ANY of them labelled 1/1 unless they also allowed you to submit your own design. THEN maybe. Smile But by 1/1 I was making fun of ebay 1/1s. These cards would be serialized to the person, so each card would be say 001/999 for that set. If they did just one card at a time, then that's be something different. Like I said, not fully thought through. Smile

I would like to see the companies do more of what Topps did in 2010 Baseball, the inserted a "you sketch it" card randomly into packs, then you could sketch the card you wanted to see, send it in, and if it made the cut, it would be printed and released in a future product.

There are many talented artist's on this site, that seeing the cards they made would be amazing, especially the kids.
the bucket
http://postimage.org/Shez

WANTED:
2006 FLAIR SHOWCASE SIGNATURES #/35

(03-21-2012, 01:18 PM)jchavestx Wrote: I would create base set rookie cards for the 2011 NBA Draft Class.

Panini are you reading this?
Lol you are really pissed about these rookie cards..
Mainly looking for Kobe..DRose..Brandon Jennings..Demarcus Cousins
TRADE BUCKET
http://photobucket.com/trade-sell
[Image: jenningsbanner.jpg]

(03-21-2012, 07:29 PM)robd5811 Wrote: Lol you are really smashed about these rookie cards..
edited Wink
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Pissed is not the word, infuriated yes. This is unprecedented actually, we have had rookie cards every year since the early years of Topps in the 60s. EVERY YEAR. WTF Panini?

Skybox Autographics Set Collector

I think a create you own set would be awesome.
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

(03-21-2012, 08:48 PM)jchavestx Wrote: Pissed is not the word, infuriated yes. This is unprecedented actually, we have had rookie cards every year since the early years of Topps in the 60s. EVERY YEAR. WTF Panini?
There will be rookies for this year, but not for every product. Just like in 1998-99 I think it was, not ever product had rookies because of the lockout. The redemptions that will be in the last two products will be for this year will be for this years design.