`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
OT- A new Football Custom for Broncos Daniel Fells

RE: OT- A new Football Custom for Broncos Daniel Fells
(04-14-2012, 04:20 PM)coltsfan242 Wrote: Glad to hear it! The boys are growing like weeds and the puppy is now over 30+ lbs! I will send you a picture so you can see him.
Cool can't wait to see it Big Grin

Whats the next player you're making? I think the cool part is just talking and getting to spend time with NFL players!

All I can say is wow! That is way beyond cool! Could you please email me the large file? If you want I can get a copy signed for you from Daniel.

Let me do some touch ups and I will send you the file In a few high quality formats... That would be cool to get one signed ! Smile
(04-14-2012, 04:37 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Whats the next player you're making? I think the cool part is just talking and getting to spend time with NFL players!
You should do a Daniel Thomas one next Smile

PC - Dolphins, Daniel Thomas, Parker, Ajayi, Jordan, Landry & Phins 1/1's

all I can say is ..... WOW !!! ..... once again Smile

dude your work is totally amazing and your talent and attention to detail keeps me in awe !!! Smile

(04-14-2012, 04:33 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Cool can't wait to see it Big Grin
I will get you some ASAP! Thanks again!

(04-14-2012, 04:37 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Whats the next player you're making? I think the cool part is just talking and getting to spend time with NFL players!
Thank you. I have to admit growing up I could only dream about it and now my kids think nothing of it but I still get a kick out of it! I think my kids will really appreciate it when they are older and have kids of their own.
The next one...may end up being 2. Richie Incognito and possibly Reggie Bush! Smile

(04-14-2012, 04:45 PM)phinzphan1372 Wrote:

All I can say is wow! That is way beyond cool! Could you please email me the large file? If you want I can get a copy signed for you from Daniel.

Let me do some touch ups and I will send you the file In a few high quality formats... That would be cool to get one signed ! Smile

You should do a Daniel Thomas one next Smile
Thank you! I look forward to it. I showed Daniel and he thought it was cool! I will have to see if I can reach Daniel Thomas and see what we can do! Wink

(04-14-2012, 06:16 PM)pbean Wrote: all I can say is ..... WOW !!! ..... once again Smile

dude your work is totally amazing and your talent and attention to detail keeps me in awe !!! Smile
Thank you for the very kind words.

Yea they will def realize how awesome it is as they get older. That would be pretty awesome to do one of Reggie Bush! Always was a huge fan of his when he was at USC and then wished he had went to a team besides the Saints.

thats a truck load of awsomeness thereSmile
Who Dat Nation, Who Dat Pride!!!!!!! I am all about New Orleans and collecting Saints memorabilia.

[Image: imagesCAB5DF6E_zpsc77d5e81.jpg]

http://s448.photobucket.com/home/codenamelawman/index

(04-14-2012, 11:33 PM)jdetter23 Wrote: Yea they will def realize how awesome it is as they get older. That would be pretty awesome to do one of Reggie Bush! Always was a huge fan of his when he was at USC and then wished he had went to a team besides the Saints.
Thanks, I hope they do! Smile I too think it would be cool to do one of him....fingers crossed! Wink

(04-15-2012, 12:13 AM)bigdehart64 Wrote: thats a truck load of awsomeness thereSmile
Thanks for the kind words.