Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Process for submitting corrections/additions for cards not currently recognized.
02-09-2014, 11:51 AM
RE: Process for submitting corrections/additions for cards not currently recognized.
dhitt@beckett.com

Looking for these Members!!
TOS
Various help topics

[Image: 72team.jpg]
Beckett Member #113 - US Army-TX
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-19-2014, 08:13 AM
RE: Process for submitting corrections/additions for cards not currently recognized.
I have sent a list of cards that were incorrectly listed in the OPG but the corrections were never made. One such card is the 1995 Topps baseball card #525 of Dave Veres; this card should be listed as his rookie card (RC) but it isn't. The 1995 Fleer #470 is listed as his rookie card but not so his 1995 Topps card. Both cards should be listed as his rookie card. I literally have hundreds of other misprints, errors or whatever you want to call them but I haven't bother to send them in because I know they wont get corrected. If I owned this business, I would hire some proofreaders to correct these issues once they are brought to Becketts' attention. Spend a little money, give some people a job and get it right!!
08-14-2014, 05:50 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2014 05:52 PM by cgod26.)
I don't know if this will help, but I started a thread in the general beckett.com discussion where collectors can post scans and information about UNLISTED card or ERROR listings. When you send an email to Beckett, you can include a link to this thread to help them find all scans and find as much information as possible on a unlisted card or set. Other collectors may be able to add details that others may not know to help Beckett to add unlisted cards. I hope this will help get cards listed faster and easier. It's worth a shot.

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1564147.html

[Image: FINAL%20BECKETT%20BANNER_zps7fydiu6h.png][/URL]
NAPOLEON KAUFMAN SUPER COLLECTOR
1177/1199 (98.2%) + 10/85 (11.8%) TRUE 1/1's = 1187/1284 (92.4%) TOTAL

ALWAYS LOOKING TO BUY OR TRADE FOR KAUFMAN WANTS ANY RARES.
05-25-2015, 11:59 PM
I think adding which cards are going up and down with a green for up and red for going down so we dont have to look up every card in a particular set. You use to have where when you clicked on a set you had recent changes and it would show which cards went up in value or went down in value. It would make it a lot easier if it actually showed if you didnt have to click on a specific card to see if it went up or down. I know you guys have the bar at the bottom of the home page and thats cool but i think it would be even cooler to either have a section on the cards that went up and down for each sport or just put up and down arrows.
01-18-2016, 10:15 PM
Who do I need to get this in front of?

http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1580251.html

Thanks for any help

My Bucket - w/ PC & Up For Sale Scans (NOT UP TO DATE YET)
01-30-2016, 11:42 AM (This post was last modified: 01-31-2016 11:01 AM by mdmille2.)
I just submitted a bunch of tickets on my pc player. I will let everyone here know when/if I get a response or updates are made. I'm close to leaving Beckett. I feel like this is their job not mine. As a player super collector I realize I'm watching card prices and redemption fulfillment more closely... But a company like Beckett should have open communication with all card companies and AT LEAST have updated data on sets that were never made ( 2000-01 topps heritage proofs /175, 1998-99 o pee Che series 2 basketball) and unfulfilled redemptions. That takes 1 email per card manufacturer every 6 months....

The poor checklist causes the registry to suffer and the poor registry will prevent player super collectors from building up their registries. I know the grading process has to be the only thing keeping Beckett alive right now. They better figure this out before psa goes to sub grades.... Otherwise it will be too late

Right now I'm paying 100$ per year for the checklists that are free on panini site, an organize function that I don't use due to all the missed cards and cards that were never produced, and a price guide that does not use sales from eBay to generate value estimates.

I've just decided not to renew my subscription unless these tickets are handled