`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Couple Heritage Blasters

Couple Heritage Blasters
I've got a hobby box headed my way but decided to hit a couple of blasters in the mean time.

[Image: heritage1.jpg]

Got a blue-border in each blaster, 3 of the peel-offs, both the Chrome pulls were refractors (the rookie on #'d 563/563 is pretty cool), one NAP, and Relic of Jaime Garcia (bleh.)

[Image: heritage2.jpg]

I got 4 total SPs, a couple of Giants flashbacks, and a cool JFK flashback, finished off with a Then & Now.

All in all, not bad. A good start on the set and some decent inserts. I don't think I got any of the variation SPs but I'll wait until they've all been confirmed before I'm 100% sure. I did get a Carlos Beltran card with Cardinals on the front and Giants on the back. Dunno if that's a variation or just an UER.

RE: Couple Heritage Blasters
(03-15-2012, 09:53 PM)rossmaute Wrote: I've got a hobby box headed my way but decided to hit a couple of blasters in the mean time.

[Image: heritage1.jpg]

Got a blue-border in each blaster, 3 of the peel-offs, both the Chrome pulls were refractors (the rookie on #'d 563/563 is pretty cool), one NAP, and Relic of Jaime Garcia (bleh.)

[Image: heritage2.jpg]

I got 4 total SPs, a couple of Giants flashbacks, and a cool JFK flashback, finished off with a Then & Now.

All in all, not bad. A good start on the set and some decent inserts. I don't think I got any of the variation SPs but I'll wait until they've all been confirmed before I'm 100% sure. I did get a Carlos Beltran card with Cardinals on the front and Giants on the back. Dunno if that's a variation or just an UER.
Would you wanna trade for the Jaime Garcia Relic? What would you want for it? I have a Tommy Hanson Heritage Relic?

You must have bought them at Wal-mart since Target has the red border cards. you got a jersey card and since all you get is a jersey card in the Hobby thats pretty good. and yes I know you can get auto's in the hobby, just saying in general

Interested in the JFK flashback card.
Ted Williams/Vintage Red Sox collector