`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Beckett Member Looking for TRADES

RE: New Beckett Member Looking for TRADES
Welcome to the boards ! I am always looking to move my red sox stuff !! Lol.. Check me when you have time to get your stuff up and into org.

(03-15-2012, 07:21 PM)lopez112308 Wrote: Welcome to the boards. Lot of great traders around here. But in order to trade you have to mark your cards for trade. Just giving you a heads up. Once you get it up, you can check me for anything.
How do I mark my cards for trade? Can't seem to find it. Thanks!
(03-15-2012, 07:29 PM)MrSwankTank21 Wrote: Welcome! I have a nice Joey Votto Triple Threads jersey available once you get your stuff up and going!
Thanks! Trying to figure out how to mark my cards for trade. I will be in touch soon!

When you are viewing your collection in Organize, click "Choose Columns" above the title column of your cards. A box will appear that will allow you to customize what you want to view. You need the trade column, so drag "Trade Away" from the list in the right box to the left, then save it. This will allow you to view the Trade column in your organize. Then go to your Organize and mark the cards you want to trade by entering a numeric value in the Trade Away column for each card.
Collecting Bowman Chrome Draft/Prospect Autos & Game Used.
Also looking for serial numbered Ellis Burks & Game Used.

[Image: EllisBurks2-1.jpg]

Welcome to the Beckett Forums and Trading Community.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Thanks everyone for the help. I think I have some cards loaded up to the trade 'bin'. I will be slowly adding more. If you are looking for anyone specific, let me know.

Do you have any extra Hendersons to trade?
Collecting Rickey Henderson, Yeonis Cespedes rookie cards, Rookie cards, Roberto Clemente, Vintage and various other cards and sets..[Image: 142681340_crop_650x440-1.jpg]

(03-18-2012, 11:00 AM)mpc2876 Wrote: Do you have any extra Hendersons to trade?
The only one I can think of is an '89 Donruss #245. In perfect condition. I actually just pulled it last week. I don't have too many Hendersons but I will keep looking.