`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anybody know how to contact Fbcking? + Collections FS

Anybody know how to contact Fbcking? + Collections FS
I sent a message but looks like he checks in less often than myself and i'm ready to get rid of most of my Felix Jones collection and want to give him first shot.If anybody knows how to contact him outside of Beckett let him know about it.

Waiting to hear back from another member about Dmac PC but also looking for anybody that might be interested in my Alstott collection,D.J.Williams collection,Ryan Mallett collection,and the remains of my Barry Sanders PC.

I will be keeping any gifts that were from my wife or freebies from members but i'm getting out of collecting and the only PC i'm keeping is the Hillis PC so all others are up for grabs but i would rather sell as whole collections.

Thanks in advance for any help that is provided.
Thanks Ironman71635
[Image: hillis.jpg]
I collect Felix Jones,Darren Mcfadden,D.J. Williams (Arkansas TE),Ryan Mallett,and Mike Alstott. Peyton Hillis Super-collector 273/375 73% complete and looking for more.

RE: Anybody know how to contact Fbcking? + Collections FS
Anybody?
Thanks Ironman71635
I collect Felix Jones,Darren Mcfadden,D.J. Williams (Arkansas TE),Ryan Mallett,and Mike Alstott. Peyton Hillis Super-collector 273/375 73% complete and looking for more.

What do you have in your Barry Sanders PC and price you're looking for?
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

If I remember right his name is Stacey King, so maybe try looking him up on Facebook or something like that.
[Image: Evil_Dead2.gif]

Thanks PR34,as much as i hate Facebook i might go looking for him there if i don't get into contact soon.

Message sent Branesergen.

Anybody else with contact info or interested in a collection?

Thanks Ironman71635

Just glad the one guy your keeping is the Chief, I knew you had good taste. Sorry to hear your getting out of collecting though
[Image: 4E727BD9-orig.jpg]

Tyson Jackson
Total Cards - 469/638 - 74 %
Autos - 164/249 - 66 %
Mems - 221/280 - 79 %
RC - 38/38 - 100 %
1/1s - 21
Total Tyson Jackson Cards Including Dupes 641

I am also interested in the Barry Sanders info...

Sorry to hear Bud!! We'll miss you, so I hope you come back every once in awhile!!

Let me know what you've got in your DJ and Mallett PC's. Might grab those for some friends.
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

Thanks Biglump007,i enjoy the hobby but since work is hard to find and my oldest son & best friend have both dropped out of collecting the desire is waning in me also plus a new edition to the PC of life has money tight.I was very glad to see Hillis headed to KC,him and J.Charles will make a great combo.Looking at what Charles did with T.Jones in 2010 i think him and Hillis can really tear it up this year.

Starting on a list of the Barry Sanders and if Branesergen isn't interested i'll send you a message Joe Callahan13.

Gonna miss ya'll also Wendy,i will be back just to look at stuff and probably try to trade or buy a auto & patch of the AR receivers coming out in this draft but gonna keep to just one or two of each player.Soon as i finish the Sanders list i will send you lists for Mallett & Williams.Like i told Branesergen it may take a day or two since my time is limited by a 4 week old.
Thanks Ironman71635

It sucks seeing you sell your Pc, I wish I had some paypal to swipe up your dmac cards but that wont be untill the end of the month Sad

[Image: p18mannbanner.gif]