Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 random 16 pack boxes...yuck

RE: 2 random 16 pack boxes...yuck
(03-14-2012, 11:21 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: I'll throw in a lap dance? lol
Sorry dude... already told your girl to get out. Though, if your Mom is available... Bahahaha! Throw your American Machismo around now! Tongue

Randi

(03-14-2012, 11:28 PM)rayeates Wrote: Sorry dude... already told your girl to get out. Though, if your Mom is available... Bahahaha! Throw your American Machismo around now! Tongue

Randi
oh that's it Syrup boy! I gotta redneck side when you start talkin about my momma *spits some tobacco at you* let me go get my 4 wheel drive gas guzzler and come up there and whoop your butt...nah you'll just go and get your free health care Tongue lol you know I love you man lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

(03-14-2012, 11:40 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: oh that's it Syrup boy! I gotta redneck side when you start talkin about my momma *spits some tobacco at you* let me go get my 4 wheel drive gas guzzler and come up there and whoop your butt...nah you'll just go and get your free health care Tongue lol you know I love you man lol
Bahahaha! Ya darn hippy! It's too cold up here for you, anyways!

Randi

(03-14-2012, 11:43 PM)rayeates Wrote: Bahahaha! Ya darn hippy! It's too cold up here for you, anyways!

Randi
oh please! I'm in Michigan! I'm as close to being Canadian as an American can get eh?!?!?!? WE just had 2 feet of snow in 2 days, had no power for 5...now that being said, I'm sure someone up there makes a sweet sap whiskey....which I'd kill for lol

(03-14-2012, 11:53 PM)swjrp10 Wrote: oh please! I'm in Michigan! I'm as close to being Canadian as an American can get eh?!?!?!? WE just had 2 feet of snow in 2 days, had no power for 5...now that being said, I'm sure someone up there makes a sweet sap whiskey....which I'd kill for lol
Unfortunately I live in halifax, which is as close to living in a middle state as you can get! Haha! We are expecting 8-13" of snow today, and that means that the city will all but shut-down tomorrow. This place does not know how to deal with the snow. Also unfortunate... is the fact that you would have to go to Quebec to find some sweet whiskey. It's great, but you'd have to deal with the Quebecers (kidding... I am half french)! Haha! I am not making friends in this thread, I'll tell you!

Randi

(03-15-2012, 12:09 AM)rayeates Wrote: Unfortunately I live in halifax, which is as close to living in a middle state as you can get! Haha! We are expecting 8-13" of snow today, and that means that the city will all but shut-down tomorrow. This place does not know how to deal with the snow. Also unfortunate... is the fact that you would have to go to Quebec to find some sweet whiskey. It's great, but you'd have to deal with the Quebecers (kidding... I am half french)! Haha! I am not making friends in this thread, I'll tell you!

Randi
You're just ticking all North American cultures off today....but if you have a source for that stuff you need to hook me up! The only legal stuff I've found is whiskey...MIXED with syrup...and thats just nasty lol I just want whisky made from sap...thats not that big of a deal lol

The very first jersey card I ever owned was a Sergei Samsonov from Upper Deck, (back when jerseys were actually worth something.) Ironically, that card is not worth anything anymore due to Samsonov's dropoff in production.

I have no less than 6 of those Samsonov's. I love getting those boxes, I ALWAYS have the dream that the Yzerman on the box will actually be in there! Instead I get stuck with a Samsonov or 2 and maybe a Jason Allison to throw in.

I think I have a white, black AND yellow one if anyone wants to trade for the Rainbow!

Otherwise you didnt do terrible in the box. I think anytime you can get the stuff you got you can't be too upset. Usually I'm lucky to hit ANY young guns in those things.

Tim

could have been worse you could have gotten nothing but base

(03-15-2012, 12:29 PM)afff Wrote: could have been worse you could have gotten nothing but base
nah, comes with two guarenteed jerseys lol I think between all of us in the forum, we could glue our pieces together and make a full jersey lol