`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
FINALLY got my Freeman/Heyward booklet!!

FINALLY got my Freeman/Heyward booklet!!
Finally got it last night with my 3rd and final best offer. Paid a little more than I wanted to and had to do a little begging but I got it. There was plenty of other cards that were more of a "sure thing" like a Maddux or Aaron auto I could of got but I couldn't get the booklet off my mind so I went ahead and paid the price. I'll be sure to post scans when it comes in. Oh yeah it's the gold numbered to 25 so that makes it a little better. Still got around $50 left so I hope to add one more card off my list. Probably a Glavine auto. Next big purchase will be a Maddux auto before he gets to the hall and I really can't afford it. With all these tribute Aaron autos coming out in hoping one will drop into my price range before the year is out. Now it's time to sell a few more cards and start saving again.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

RE: FINALLY got my Freeman/Heyward booklet!!
Congrats man!

Awesome pickup, it's a great time to be adding both of those guys. Definitely post a scan when you get it
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

Oh I have a mailday post going but this might Warrant it's own post. I'll post both booklets with the holders I made when it comes in. In hoping for good years from Freeman Heyward and Hanson. Well and all the rest of the Braves but especially them now.

I am hopeful for Hanson as well, I am waiting on his eTopps Rookie Auto to be delivered by Topps. Also hope Teheran does well, still have a few nice cards of him. Apparently I subconsciously like the Braves
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

yea that's how it goes. There are some teams I hate but if I got the right cards I hope they do good. We all want to win at prospecting but I just try to get one auto of everybody so I will be safe. Don't put all my chips in on one player since Francoeur. I bought all I could of him for a while and even though he is still one of my favorite players I won't get what I got in him back out.

Congrats on a nice pickup! Smile
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

Congrats on the great pick up! Its ok to spend a lil extra on pc cards... I do it all the time, lol.
Cant wait to see some pics! Smile
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**