`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2010 spx Foursome pricing

2010 spx Foursome pricing
Does anyone know a good multiplier for the patch versions /10? The regular versions are on the OPG but with the short print run on the patch versions I realize it will never have a set price...but would you say 2 times book? Maybe 3? I need to know though so if anyone can help thanks! Ik the patches obviously matter too.
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: 2010 spx Foursome pricing
(03-14-2012, 02:26 AM)chads-cards Wrote: Does anyone know a good multiplier for the patch versions /10? The regular versions are on the OPG but with the short print run on the patch versions I realize it will never have a set price...but would you say 2 times book? Maybe 3? I need to know though so if anyone can help thanks! Ik the patches obviously matter too.
What you paid is pretty much the going rate. You may move to someone who specifically collects a player or team. #d /10 won't have any pricing and not enough around to give you a good feel. That is why those other two on the bay are outrageous and still are listed.... :p

RE: 2010 spx Foursome pricing
(03-14-2012, 09:32 AM)0264 roadrunner1964 Wrote: What you paid is pretty much the going rate. You may move to someone who specifically collects a player or team. #d /10 won't have any pricing and not enough around to give you a good feel. That is why those other two on the bay are outrageous and still are listed.... :p
That one for $500 has nasty patches but who would ever pay that?
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS