`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newest Heyward pickup

RE: Newest Heyward pickup
I got that one for 125 bucks off of another baseball card forum. I could have already made 30-40 bucks on it but i want to keep it. If both of the guys take off than i will have a great card but if only 1 of the 2 does anything decent than i could still get what i paid. I couldn't turn down the price.

Plus i have owned autos of each of them in the past and got rid of them for like we said prices i couldn't turn down. Now with this card i got the best of both worlds with a dual.
Looking for Highend Pujols/Chipper/Longo

Also looking for a new sweet banner, i will provide all the pictures just need someone to put together a sweet one !

Nice additions!

Cool, thanks for the info. Next question, where do I find one of those at? lol... Do they have em on Blowoutcards or somethin like that? No hobby shops in my area that I know of that carry those. Thanks for your help!

(03-13-2012, 10:27 PM)shaunbaus Wrote: Cool, thanks for the info. Next question, where do I find one of those at? lol... Do they have em on Blowoutcards or somethin like that? No hobby shops in my area that I know of that carry those. Thanks for your help!
Here it is:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/390349399532?ssP...1439.l2649

The one that bryananddavidknight is referring to is different. The one that fits the booklet cards is a non-recessed ticket holder, which is longer than the non-recessed card holder. I like the card-holder because they are the same size as a graded-card slab and fit nicely in my graded card box (see 2nd column from right):

[Image: Cardcase2.jpg]
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

nice pickups bro....i think heyward is gonna have a monster year this year

(03-14-2012, 06:59 AM)john1580 Wrote: nice pickups bro....i think heyward is gonna have a monster year this year
Thanks John. I hope you're right
[Image: 1849c983.jpg]

Awesome! Thanks for the link. Got one of em and a few other goodies.