Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ty cobb auto real?
Photo 
ty cobb auto real?
Does this ty cobb auto look legit?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: ty cobb auto real?
I would say no looking at some of the authenticated ones I've seen. Jmo though.

seller has 2 letters of authenticity but from companies im not familiar with. ive seen several of cobb's autos that are psa certified and there are a few different styles of his auto. seller 100% guarantees authenticity or he'll give me a full refund. just wanted to get peoples opinions

I hope it is real. I just get really uneasy buying autos like that if they aren't encased and certified by a known company.

Have the seller to agree that if it can't be authenticated by say JSA that you can still get a FULL (including the cost incured of COA)refund. Paper certs are easy to come by....JMO
I have been gone a long time, my ideas on collecting have changed as I have aged. Will only be here Off and On because things are different. Not going to do much Trading but will offer some items For Sale. As Always, Have FUN !...Mel

(03-14-2012, 10:45 AM)radarblip Wrote: Have the seller to agree that if it can't be authenticated by say JSA that you can still get a FULL (including the cost incured of COA)refund. Paper certs are easy to come by....JMO
I agree.