Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
what should i do with my collection

RE: what should i do with my collection
I would keep it bro ...Just sayin
Photobucket

this topic is exactly why i collect specific players not players specific to my team. i am a huge packer fan but collect a raider (taiwan jones), a guy who bounces all over (derek anderson) and a guy for my son who just got traed to the redskins (josh morgan). i pick up random packers here and there but don't wanna get caught up in the same predicament you are faced with.
PC Collections Josh Morgan, Tim Tebow, Brock Marion and Derek Anderson

(03-13-2012, 04:57 PM)supbullcoc Wrote: if your team means more to you than you favorite player on that team (which is how i feel) what would you do?
I would spread them all out on the floor and swim in them Don West style!

(03-13-2012, 08:54 PM)Vols-1 Wrote: I would spread them all out on the floor and swim in them Don West style!
lol now that sounds like a plan
[Image: supbullcoc1.jpg]

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

I would keep them and just build on your Skins collection of him. You have over 50% of his cards. Also, my uncle is a huge Skins fan, so I know how you feel about them.
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee167/kollectornet/

Mainly collect Harry Douglas, Baltimore sports teams and Atlanta sports teams.

[Image: harry.jpg]

Keep collecting um!
[Image: OuM7E.png]

1997 Ultra PLATINUM - 81.4% Complete (285/350)

*Hundreds and hundreds of trades completed here and elsewhere. Ah, the days of trading in AOL chat rooms and leaving feedback on eBay... But sure, I'll send first. lol ... Really, I don't mind. Smile

I hate to see him go if he in fact does because he is one of my favorite players, I have started and stopped a LaRon PC 3 times because I'm ADD. With the PC you have, I say keep it, like someone else said, I don't believe he will have too many cards produced in a new uniform, so you wouldn't have too many in whatever uni he wears, but, my opinion is keep it growing and HTTR!!!!!!
[Image: ce8f6545-0bdb-49f7-be76-b13239e656d6_zps6d8f6973.png]

looking like the Patriots are gonna nab him. the Pats seem to get the skins FA. Shawn Springs, Haynesworth, Andre Carter. Worked out portis and now Landry

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%

Man I hate to seem go one of my favs as well I hope we get some safety help because Reed is not the one maybe Horton will step up
Photobucket

(03-14-2012, 02:57 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: Man I hate to seem go one of my favs as well I hope we get some safety help because Reed is not the one maybe Horton will step up
Horton was cut last year my friend

Collection Completion
GU - 131
AU - 219
1/1 - 25
total - 478
478/858 55.710/100%