`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
it's sunny and warm down here in Phoenix .....

RE: it's sunny and warm down here in Phoenix .....
(03-13-2012, 12:27 PM)cody_allen Wrote: Hey glad u like phoenix! Tell everyone y peyton wants to be here lol. Glad u chose AZ sports cards too, dons a cool guy. Should have thrown me a message
was thinking bout that but we went kinda spur of the moment, so we really didn't have time sorry Sad
(03-13-2012, 12:30 PM)rogue655 Wrote: I would love to have that Byron Marshall (oregon kid) but i dont really have much bait...

Hopefully you'll still have it when I scoop something up that you might like
thanks, will let everyone know when we get home what's FT etc. Smile
(03-13-2012, 02:29 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: Great stuff PBean's!! Have a great time in my old state! Love me some Tucson...sigh!
thanks RW Smile Tucson was gorgeous today ..... sunny, 85F ..... a great day to hike through the Desert Museum Smile
(03-13-2012, 07:15 PM)ripkenfan72 Wrote: Nice to see you having a nice vacation Smile Congrats on the sweet pulls!!!

I'd love to trade you for the Poole card (that's my maiden name, LOL) I'll find you something sweet for it Big Grin
you and your family name PC's Wink we'll talk when we get home Smile
(03-13-2012, 10:15 PM)sensei322 Wrote: If you pull an RGIII, Kendall Wright, or Terrance Ganaway...well, let's just say I'd make it worth your while.
np bud ..... it would probably just show up in your mailbox lol ..... don't forget I still need your addy Smile

(03-13-2012, 10:55 PM)pbean Wrote: thanks RW Smile Tucson was gorgeous today ..... sunny, 85F ..... a great day to hike through the Desert Museum Smile
YAY!!!! You went to the Desert Museum! Tucson is not complete without a trip out there. Sure hope you had a great time checking out the desert wildlife!

I still want to see me a wild Gila Monster one of these days!! Wink
I like cards serial numbered 34/xx
[Image: RD1.jpg]
Still working on 2009 Topps Magic Autos

(03-13-2012, 11:04 PM)ricky williams 34 Wrote: YAY!!!! You went to the Desert Museum! Tucson is not complete without a trip out there. Sure hope you had a great time checking out the desert wildlife!

I still want to see me a wild Gila Monster one of these days!! Wink
second time there Smile drove by Ol' Tucson (love that place as well Wink) tomorrow back to the Superstition Mountains Smile

There's gold in there mountains!

(03-13-2012, 10:55 PM)pbean Wrote: you and your family name PC's Wink we'll talk when we get home Smile
Gotta support my peeps Big Grin Thanks pbean!!!!! Have a wonderful and SAFE finish to the vacation!!!!