`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Thinking of Selling my Colts PC-minus Manning

Thinking of Selling my Colts PC-minus Manning
Really debating selling my Colts PC minus all my Mannings. Cant decide whether keep collecting the Colts and Andrew Luck, or sell everything and Collect the Team of where ever Manning Goes? Or should I do both?
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

RE: Thinking of Selling my Colts PC-minus Manning
(03-12-2012, 03:42 PM)peytonvols18 Wrote: Really debating selling my Colts PC minus all my Mannings. Cant decide whether keep collecting the Colts and Andrew Luck, or sell everything and Collect the Team of where ever Manning Goes? Or should I do both?
I personally wouldn't want to get rid of a collection that I had been working on like that, but that's just me

I couldn't see myself doing that with my Packers PC over one player, but that's because I am more of a team collector than a player collector. If you consider yourself to be a Colts collector than you should keep your Colts stuff. If you are only into the Colts because of Manning, than you might want to just focus on the Manning stuff.

Perhaps if you find yourself torn between the two, keep the Colts stuff for awhile and see how the upcoming season plays out and keep your Manning collection as well. Nothing wrong with collecting a specific team and also collecting a player that plays for a different team.
[Image: alanch-1.png]
-Banner Courtesy of rogue655-

Jim Leonhard Needs:
2005 Longevity Holofoil /25
2009 SPx Super Scripts Autographs Eight /8

Joel Effertz Needs:
2013 Bowman Draft Black Paper /1, Black Plate /1, Cyan Plate /1

Keep your Colts PC...it was part of Peyton's journey. Now move on to collecting Peyton and his new teammates, wherever that might be.
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

Yeah it will be the hardest decision ever.....it seems Irsay is letting everyone go.....Dwight Freeney is possibly being released..... Joseph Addai, Dallas Clark, Melvin Bullit, Gary Bracket---(Curtis Painter) Also Reggie Wayne and Jacob Tamme Still have to resign......

And yes I was a Manning Fan before a Colts fan, But I Still love every Colts Card I have. I thought Last Football Season Sucked for me..........
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols