`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Any Advice for Finding Pre-2000 Unopened Boxes?

Any Advice for Finding Pre-2000 Unopened Boxes?
I love busting boxes, but don't always enjoy dropping 100-200 a box. I'm looking into busting stuff like 1990 Leaf, 1992-1995 Upper Deck.

I want to bust boxes that I enjoyed opening when I was a kid, the only difference is that I actually ahve a money to spend.
Looking for all Notre Dame players including Jimmy Clausen, Golden Tate, Kyle Mc
cARthy, Sam Young, Brady Quinn, and John Carlson

RE: Any Advice for Finding Pre-2000 Unopened Boxes?
I would try your LCS. Most of these boxes from the time period wouldnt be worth the shipping. Many LCS's have these boxes just lying around. My LCS always has a shelf of $20 and under boxes from the late 80's to early 90's.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

i personally think you cant go wrong with bowman. If i was gonna buy some older boxes it would be bowman or topps finest. donruss preferred seems to be a hit with the precious metals
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

(03-11-2012, 06:22 PM)fightingirish913 Wrote: I love busting boxes, but don't always enjoy dropping 100-200 a box. I'm looking into busting stuff like 1990 Leaf, 1992-1995 Upper Deck.

I want to bust boxes that I enjoyed opening when I was a kid, the only difference is that I actually ahve a money to spend.
have you tried blowout cards or dacardworld's website's yet?!?
[Image: 3x75s.png]
a big shout out to jbel4331 for the AWESOME '75 cards!!
PC:TRIBUTE & HERITAGE & CHROME.GRADED '75 TOPPS & VINTAGE

(03-11-2012, 10:27 PM)75toppsfan Wrote: have you tried blowout cards or dacardworld's website's yet?!?
I 2nd that, as I have bought a few older wax boxes from both places when I get the itch and don't want to drop a few hundred on a box. I have even bought wax that's just a year or two old from them at pretty good discounted prices. So I recommend you check them out and see if they have what your looking for. They may have some Free Shipping deals worth looking into as well.
Collecting John Stockton, Karl Malone, Ivan Rodriguez, Gary Carter & UF player rookie year cards.  Plus Jedd Gyorko rookie and prospect cards.
Jedd Gyorko 2010-2013: Have 329/419 including 1/1s
Wantlist: http://sites.google.com/site/sportscardsite/set-needs/