`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
Ebay buyer to avoid!!!!

RE: Ebay buyer to avoid!!!!
LOL funny thing is that I offered him $300 for it and that's the around market now so he's going to eat that $90 and probadly missed out one selling it fast. The price just keeps on dropping since everyone that wanted one got one already so demand isn't as high anymore. He's going to be sitting on that card for a while because I doubt that it will ever sell for $390 again unless Cam goes off again.

Card is near mint to mint as stated. Corners are all sharp but there is are some edge issues on the back that are common with these thicker cards. I do not feel it will grade a 9.5 so I am listing it and just trying to get back what I paid.

What a crook.
Seeking 2007 National Treasures Drew Brees Laundry Tag cards #'d to 10.
Trade/Buy for: Saints and Frank Thomas

Hobby instagram

(03-08-2012, 01:25 AM)Num1Monroefan Wrote: I told him he can wait until Friday for his measly $10 refund because he acts like $10 is going to change his life. Also told him I would make sure other buyers/traders seen all this information. GUY is a scumbag
I still dont see why you would refund him the 10 bucks when it is apparent he is FOS. If you think he will leave negative feedback if you dont, i can understand your dilemna. But with what he is telling other members about the condition of the card i think you could have it removed? JMO it's not the 10 bucks, it's the principle...

BTW I offered him 200 and he declined me LOL

The deal was off Ebay and I told him when I sold him the card where the back left corner had small ding. I also told him I'm not a professional grader as well

This is why you dont deal off ebay, off Beckett or off whatever site you're using unless its in person. You better hope this dude isnt a total dbag cuz all he has to do is file a claim and mail you back a DC number and he could get all his money back with no questions because you have no recourse to prove what you sold him or what he sent back lol You're only hope is he paid gift because he cant file on that. If it was me I would eat the $10 and hope he goes away and all you lose is the $10 but then again this wouldnt be me in this situation. I dont blame the buyer at all, I blame you for trying to circumvent the rules. You broke the rules and then come here "warning" others of a bad buyer?
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Oh so you are saying you only sell cards on Beckett and eBay??? God forbid anyone who doesn't want to pay their absurd fees for selling stuff.

No - I'm saying I only sell cards on Ebay and SCF - I dont even sell here because the function is messed up. And their absurd selling fees are what protects you and advertises you to a global market. You used their advertising but didnt want to pay for it? Funny thing is if you would have paid their fees - to advertise YOUR product - you wouldnt be in this situation right now. Do you go to work for free? If not then why would you expect ebay to advertise your cards for free?
Manning PC

(03-08-2012, 03:54 PM)branesergen Wrote: This is why you dont deal off ebay, off Beckett or off whatever site you're using unless its in person. You better hope this dude isnt a total dbag cuz all he has to do is file a claim and mail you back a DC number and he could get all his money back with no questions because you have no recourse to prove what you sold him or what he sent back lol You're only hope is he paid gift because he cant file on that. If it was me I would eat the $10 and hope he goes away and all you lose is the $10 but then again this wouldnt be me in this situation. I dont blame the buyer at all, I blame you for trying to circumvent the rules. You broke the rules and then come here "warning" others of a bad buyer?
I have a hard time with you saying that you dont blame the buyer? i understand your other satement in regards to recourse and so on, but that does not excuse the buyer from complaining about damage, asking for 10 dollars then listing the card for 440. If he listed it for lower than he bought it and said it was damaged i would agree with you but the card obviously is not flawed enough to ask for money back when he agreed to a price. Then tries to flip it to someone else for a profit. How do you defend that? There is nothing wrong with that?

Keyword there is Tries - He hasnt flipped it yet nor will he. But that is all speculation. So to answer your question - Yes I think there is something wrong with that. I totally agree the buyer is a dbag for trying to extort $10 from him but I dont blame the buyer simply because it was the sellers fault for allowing this to happen anyway. The sellers "greed", and I use greed for lack of a better word, tried to save himself some fees and its going to end up costing him more in the long run. Had he not dealt off ebay he wouldnt have dealt with this buyers extortion. He was the cause of the whole thing. Without him there would be no dbag buyer. The blame falls squarely on the seller for breaking the rules in the 1st place. If you leave a sheep out in the field do you get mad at the wolf for eating it? No - Its not the wolfs fault its yours. Now if the wolf digs under your fence and eats your sheep, then its his fault because you tried to protect yourself.
Manning PC

(03-08-2012, 04:49 PM)branesergen Wrote: Keyword there is Tries - He hasnt flipped it yet nor will he. But that is all speculation. So to answer your question - Yes I think there is something wrong with that. I totally agree the buyer is a dbag for trying to extort $10 from him but I dont blame the buyer simply because it was the sellers fault for allowing this to happen anyway. The sellers "greed", and I use greed for lack of a better word, tried to save himself some fees and its going to end up costing him more in the long run. Had he not dealt off ebay he wouldnt have dealt with this buyers extortion. He was the cause of the whole thing. Without him there would be no dbag buyer. The blame falls squarely on the seller for breaking the rules in the 1st place. If you leave a sheep out in the field do you get mad at the wolf for eating it? No - Its not the wolfs fault its yours. Now if the wolf digs under your fence and eats your sheep, then its his fault because you tried to protect yourself.
BAAAAHHHHH!!! LOL i agree with your statement. +1 for you
But if a wolf dug under my fence i would blast it back to where it came from Smile