`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Dalton, Thomas, and Williams amongst the Panini Redemptions Returned Today

RE: Dalton, Thomas, and Williams amongst the Panini Redemptions Returned Today
Is the Thomas up for trade if so check me for it plz Super collecting him atm..

That Dalton looks sweet! lol I couldnt imagine having 30 redemptions.What other ones do you have incoming this week and congrats on the Julio from Magic,its an awesome card!!

Yes it is for trade
(03-08-2012, 01:08 AM)wacoTx Wrote: Is the Thomas up for trade if so check me for it plz Super collecting him atm..

Thanks bro on the dalton and Julio front. Love the Bengal stripe. Other redemptions include an Andre Johnson /10 a jones drew /10 and some decent and ugh redemptions which are all from this years products (I trade for redemptions quite often)
(03-08-2012, 01:51 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: That Dalton looks sweet! lol I couldnt imagine having 30 redemptions.What other ones do you have incoming this week and congrats on the Julio from Magic,its an awesome card!!

The card is available for trade
(03-07-2012, 11:16 PM)cody_allen Wrote: U wanna trade the Williams?
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

Wha r u looking for it?

Looked through your org but you have no autos listed that I could use. Only saw 2 overall autos
(03-08-2012, 08:57 AM)cody_allen Wrote: Wha r u looking for it?
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.