[Image: DSCN2610.jpg]

Alex Presley

[Image: DSCN2611.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2612.jpg]

[Image: DSCN2614.jpg]

Eric Bedard

[Image: DSCN2616.jpg]
[Image: DSCN2618.jpg]

Jose "Jumbo" Diaz is the fattest player I think that I've ever seen. When he was called to warm up the other pitchers all shouted "GUMBO!" which was hilarious. When he would get in his wind-up the Pirates pitchers were watching him and cracking up, as did the fans. We all thought he was going to burst every button on his jersey. Dude throws gas though.

[Image: DSCN2623.jpg]

Pirates top OF prospect Starling Marte
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]

RE: Belated last day at Spring Training: Sunday 3/4
Sweet pics man!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.

RE: Belated last day at Spring Training: Sunday 3/4
[Image: DSCN2497.jpg]

All in all I got 84 autographs, from 59 different players...some of the top names were Andrew McCutchen, Neil Walker, Jameson Taillon, Gerrit Cole, Starling Marte, Stetson Allie, Joel Hanrahan, Pedro Alvarez, the guys that I missed were Jose Tabata (didn't see him sign once), Eric Bedard (didn't see him sign once), Kevin Correia (I missed him because I was doing an on-camera interview about the Pirates), Jo-Jo Reyes (didn't see him sign once) and Luis Heredia.
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]