`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
JUST PREORDERED PREFERRED

RE: JUST PREORDERED PREFERRED
Awesomeness man Congrats on some Nice Cards! What would you recommend, a Case of Preferred, Gold Standard Or Elite Black Box?

I would say no on gold Standard....

Elite Black Box has dropped in price, so it's pretty good & you get more cards.. well more cards, but less autos... 18 autos per case (3 autos per box, 6 box case), while preferred has 30 autos per case (3 per box, 10 box case)...

Don't think you'd get that big of return on Preferred money value, unless you hit some big name, like kobe, durant, rose.... I am still skeptical on Preferred, mainly because there is a huge checklist of players & most are unpopular players... I do like the print run on the autos though...
NEED: SPA 08-09 "CITY NAME LETTERS" G, E, S 1/1 & /3 *ALL LAKAERS
NEED: ELITE BLACK BOX LAKERS AUTOS (KAREEM/10 & BAYLOR/24)
MY BUCKETT: http://photobucket.com/jpleazme
*United States Navy*

Are the booklets for trade? Just wondering...would not mind get a hold of one or two of them...I have a sick National Treasures Team Nickmname Patch of Derek Fisher #/10 if you would be interested...LMK!

cards from my Preferred case break are added to my ORG... Looks like I lost money...

total BV $1,590... not including the Bill Russell auto/5
paid $2,000 for the case (10 boxes)

Sold the Toni Kukoc Prime/auto/25 for $70 under BV... ouch! oh, well.
*United States Navy*

Definitely lost money, hardly anything sells for at or over BV. Tough break, thats a bit of change.

ya.. I bought a case plus 5 loose boxes, which 4 boxes, I haven't scanned or uploaded to my inventory yet.. you'll lose money, unless you pick an A-star player... ROSE, DURANT, ect... maybe a Kobe limited print run..
*United States Navy*

What is the cheapest card in BV that you pulled in this product? What is the cheapest card that you sold from this product? You don't need to say any amount, just the cards with scans or pictures. Thanks.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?

(04-03-2012, 01:20 AM)jpleazme805 Wrote: I would say no on gold Standard....

Elite Black Box has dropped in price, so it's pretty good & you get more cards.. well more cards, but less autos... 18 autos per case (3 autos per box, 6 box case), while preferred has 30 autos per case (3 per box, 10 box case)...

Don't think you'd get that big of return on Preferred money value, unless you hit some big name, like kobe, durant, rose.... I am still skeptical on Preferred, mainly because there is a huge checklist of players & most are unpopular players... I do like the print run on the autos though...
Dave and Adam's actually increased the price of Elite Black Box. Kinda confused me
[Image: MattHollidayQuad.jpg]

strange how DA increased prices of Elite Black, while everybody else lowered them...

Cheapest BV single card I pulled from Preferred was $8.... OUCH... highest card I sold was $235, which was under BV.. OUCH

Highest BV pulled (actually doesn't have a BV) was the Preferred triangle Bill Russell auto/5.
*United States Navy*

(04-12-2012, 01:10 PM)filamuraireborn Wrote: What is the cheapest card in BV that you pulled in this product? What is the cheapest card that you sold from this product? You don't need to say any amount, just the cards with scans or pictures. Thanks.
(04-12-2012, 09:04 PM)jpleazme805 Wrote: strange how DA increased prices of Elite Black, while everybody else lowered them...

Cheapest BV single card I pulled from Preferred was $8.... OUCH... highest card I sold was $235, which was under BV.. OUCH

Highest BV pulled (actually doesn't have a BV) was the Preferred triangle Bill Russell auto/5.
Thx.
[Image: 755bd9c1.jpg]
I will miss you bbills1999
Where are you XstreamInsanity/Jason?