• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Peace out Manning, yours truly Colts Mgmt

Peace out Manning, yours truly Colts Mgmt
Colts to cut him loose

RE: Peace out Manning, yours truly Colts Mgmt
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/765389...-wednesday
[Image: mP9e9L.png]

Well now who wins the sweepstakes for him.Surely a team would try to get him before the draft.

I would rather take Manning for the last 5-6 years of his career than Andrew Luck for his whole career

Let the Manning Sweepstakes Begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[Image: LSU-Saintsbanner.jpg]

(03-06-2012, 06:16 PM)Num1Monroefan Wrote: I would rather take Manning for the last 5-6 years of his career than Andrew Luck for his whole career
Perhaps you should reserve judgement till he actually takes a snap in the NFL.

Regardless I would take Manning, they are gonna lose a lot of fans as well. This move will be crippling to their organization. They better HOPE Luck is just as good if not better than Manning

Horrible team from top to bottom without him in the line up! Perennial Super Bowl contenders with him in the line up! What are they thinking! I think he should have won the MVP award THIS year even though he never stepped on the field. Its a shame!
Bo Jackson should have played for the Yankees!

You know as an Eagles fan, my favorite pull during the last year was a Donovan McNabb Prime (three colored) Game Used Washington card - I simply cannot look at that without laughing. I wonder if in a year or two some Colts fan will do the same thing if Peyton goes to Washington and Daniel Snyder's magic touch with free agents turns him into the second coming of Heath Shuler

I would so love to see him in say KC with some big WRs, great TE, and a great RB with couple good backups. Also they have a amazing defense, that can also show improvement in some places