`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Upon further inspection of my McCutchen relic.... big pics inside.

Upon further inspection of my McCutchen relic.... big pics inside.
So I was putting my lovely Cutch auto-relic inside a one-touch yesterday and noticed the jersey swatch was somewhat frayed in the one corner. The card was opened and put into a sleeve and top loader, but I never noticed it before. It came to my attention yesterday only because he signed a 6 year extension today and wanted to really protect this card because the market is hott for Cutch Pirates cards here in Pittsburgh now because of the extension.

Any thoughts??

[Image: 206zj20.png]

[Image: 2v2fk8y.png]

RE: Upon further inspection of my McCutchen relic.... big pics inside.
Throw it out, its ruined. Not because of the stitching, but because he is on the Pirates.

JK...No biggie on the stitching, adds character.
Collecting Bob Feller, 1951 Bowman, anything Cleveland.

[Image: SonnyDay.jpg]

(03-06-2012, 10:27 AM)sonnyday Wrote: Throw it out, its ruined. Not because of the stitching, but because he is on the Pirates.

JK...No biggie on the stitching, adds character.
hahaha Smile i figured someone would eventually say that.

it just makes me wonder did i get lucky in getting a swatch that's "messed up." if not, oh well. it's a classy card.

Yeah, I like the "messed up" swatches. Adds a little character. I can't believe I still dont' have one of those cards. They're pretty spiffy looking. Yep....spiffy.
[Image: 3XHoG.png][Image: untitled.png]
Collecting:Andrew McCutchen, Duke Snider & Brooklyn Dodgers
I ship on weekends

My Pablo Sandoval "multi-colored patch" was a piece of thin white fabric that did not even stretch across the lil window far enough to cover it. I'd say that you lucked out.

(03-06-2012, 01:37 PM)rpspenner Wrote: Yeah, I like the "messed up" swatches. Adds a little character. I can't believe I still dont' have one of those cards. They're pretty spiffy looking. Yep....spiffy.
I would figure with his new contract he wouldn't get his jersey all messed up now Smile hah.

this card was a big hit at my local hobby store, they offered me 2 hobby boxes for it. LOL yet they have a Cutch 1/1 in their store already

It's not an uncommon thing. I have a few cards with the same thing.

ya dude- ur great- ive even seen some with grass stains on it! its prob becuz he hustles and he fell and tore it snagging a base hit from someone!

ACutchismyhomeboy
Collect Andrew McCutchen, Roberto Clemente and most current/vintage Pirates. Some Braves Dynasty like Maddux, Klesko, Javy & Chipper.

[Image: cutchbanner.jpg]