`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2009 allen & ginter hair

2009 allen & ginter hair
Does anyone know what 2009 Allen & Ginter hair cards are left out there? I am pretty sure that I know of four that have been pulled. King George, Washington, Nixon, and the Beethoven ones have been pulled i think. Any help with this would be appreciated.

RE: 2009 allen & ginter hair
Not sure if it was 2009 or not, but I believe someone on here had the Geronimo card. -Maybe I'm thinking of another set though...
Just searched for it. Here's the checklist:http://www.allenandginter.net/set-checklists/2009-topps-allen-ginter-checklist/2009-topps-allen-ginter-dna-hair-relic-checklist

Pretty sweet CL! (and kind of creepy)

I think I'd most like to have the Lincoln or Washington, followed by Bethoven, Napoleon, then Geronimo. The rest are all about ties for 6th.
[Image: 36cc0864-5f8d-4b58-93b8-fdc0967187ff_zps685e4742.jpg]
Always looking for Verlander, Cabrera, Maybin, Mike Stanton (marlins), and Avisail Garcia.
*TRYING TO COMPLETE MY VERLANDER ROOKIE COLLECTION. 44/47. ONLY 3 TO GO!*

I got the Geronimo from this years product. I am thinking about trading it for a 2009 A&G hot pack on ebay for another hair card. I just want to know what I could get. I dont want to get a card that isnt as good as what i already have.

(03-05-2012, 10:33 PM)dallas_collecter84 Wrote: I got the Geronimo from this years product. I am thinking about trading it for a 2009 A&G hot pack on ebay for another hair card. I just want to know what I could get. I dont want to get a card that isnt as good as what i already have.
If I'm understanding this trade correct you will trade a Geronimo hair card for a 2009 A&G "hot pack" on ebay. I would not make this trade. I distrust these "hot packs"
Main Players: Derek Jeter, Mike Sweeney, Brett Hull, Jordan Binnington, Brendan Gallagher, Jaden Schwartz and Leon Draisaitl
Sets: Allen & Ginter mini, 2018 Archives, 2019 Heritage, 2019-20 OPC/Upper Deck Series 1 & 2 Hockey and 1956 Topps Baseball

i would have to agree with beginesj

im gunna put it bluntly...ARE YOU INSANE!?!?!? I'd KILL for a Geranamo hair! And you wanna trade it and risk getting something from like the "beard growing champion"....just my opinion lol
[Image: logo1_zpsad67d293.jpg]

11-12 UD Hockey w/ YGs: 438/500 (88%)

DO NOT TRADE LIST: chargers2427, mrmagnum75

Dont trade it...youll get a ron jeremy hair card out of that hot pack lol
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

Thanks for the reality check guys. I get into a bad habit of getting a good card and trading it trying for something better. never works out though and i get burned. i appreciate the feedback.

Id love a geronimo hair card.. being native and all
no org, please do not send trade requests

(03-06-2012, 12:01 AM)swjrp10 Wrote: im gunna put it bluntly...ARE YOU INSANE!?!?!? I'd KILL for a Geranamo hair! And you wanna trade it and risk getting something from like the "beard growing champion"....just my opinion lol
Or worse it could be a hair of Obama Smile LOL
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]