`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
could this be faked? Aaron auto

could this be faked? Aaron auto
found this on the bay tonight and always research cards even if I don't intend to buy just to see buying habits and stuff like that. Well was gonna check the value of this and there is not one numbered to 24. In fact Aaron doesn't have a singe auto card numbered to 24 in any year or brand. Seems someone with the right printer, stickers and case could fake these. just wanted to know if anyone has seen any cards faked out of this set in general assuming all we are talking about are the ones still in the Originals case.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/160755268926?ssP...1423.l2649
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

RE: could this be faked? Aaron auto
I dont see it in the data base, I dont know the seller, I dont think they did buyback autoes in that set for that year ( that I know of I could be wrong) If you want to compare his auto check out my PC thread and I think the card is on page 4 or 5. It a Topps Sterling

When in doubt dont buy.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]

yea I really didn't like the look of the card to start with but i still checked to see if there was a BV listed and then I didn't see it and got really suspecious. I just don't want there to be decent looking fakes out there taking advantage of people who are in the hobby but don't have the resources or knowledge that a lot of us have.
[Image: bryansbanner2.jpg]
Braves certified auto count: 114 different players
HOF auto collection: 10 players
Looking for Braves auto's of current and former players.

i hate the words.....BUY BACK
[Image: 10801621_10152449187751828_1141049448538410951_n.jpg]

The sig looks to good to be hanks.. his auto is hardly legible on almost all the ones ive looked at
no org, please do not send trade requests

I did not see it listed but that means nothing in all honesty as beckett misses listing cards all the time. they just recently added something from 1996 after they recieved the checklist and I am tring to get another one added for 1997 score jumbo.
Derek Jeter Collector from 1992-1996. 305 out of 306 99% complete.

1450/1919 1990's Jeter cards 76%

[Image: scan0116-1.jpg]

(03-07-2012, 08:34 PM)chrisa19978 Wrote: I did not see it listed but that means nothing in all honesty as beckett misses listing cards all the time. they just recently added something from 1996 after they recieved the checklist and I am tring to get another one added for 1997 score jumbo.
This s true also. I have a Frank Robinson auto bat #d to 3 Beckett has the base loaded but not this one. The base card is exactley the same numbered to 50. that books 250.00
I know this card is legit because I got it from Donruss when I did not get a single thing that I was promised in a box of cards.
Even if I was to sell it people would think it is fake just becuase its not listed and I would not sell it anyways.
[Image: roughdraft_edited-1.jpg]