`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2 month old expired redemption help!

2 month old expired redemption help!
Does anyone have a direct number to upper deck customer service department? The number on the redemption gets a recording saying they are filling redemptions and then hangs up, any help would be great.

RE: 2 month old expired redemption help!
Last time I had to call Upper Deck I got the number off there web page. Oh yeah, I also stayed on hold for about 2 hours!

(03-05-2012, 11:28 AM)ne12bc12 Wrote: Last time I had to call Upper Deck I got the number off there web page. Oh yeah, I also stayed on hold for about 2 hours!
Thats the number i tried, you cant get through

(03-05-2012, 02:23 PM)southpaugh2002 Wrote: Thats the number i tried, you cant get through
It doesn't surprise me. Last time I asked them about an expired redemption they pretty much told me tuff. I was a big fan of Upper Deck for about 15 years, then their customer service went bad and then the whole issues with their licenses.

(03-05-2012, 02:31 PM)ne12bc12 Wrote: It doesn't surprise me. Last time I asked them about an expired redemption they pretty much told me tuff. I was a big fan of Upper Deck for about 15 years, then their customer service went bad and then the whole issues with their licenses.
I just want to be able to get through