`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Carlos Zambrano Signature Question

Carlos Zambrano Signature Question
I just picked up this Carlos Zambrano auto and it looks like no other signature that he has. It looks like anyone could have written it. Anyone have some insight or has seen any other of his autos that look like this? Thanks guys

[Image: Zambrano.jpg]
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
1. Tom Brady Skybox E-x rookie
2. 1998 Peyton Manning Bowman Chrome Rc Refractor
3. Mike Trout Auto

RE: Carlos Zambrano Signature Question
Any help?
Looking for Chase Utley, Luka, Messi, Tatis, Jalen hurts, Allen Iverson, Tom Brady, Mahomes, Josh Allen, Juan Soto, Ronald Acuna, Bryce Harper, Allen & Ginter Framed autos

Top Wants
3. Mike Trout Auto

Honestly i looked at a ton of his autos on e-bay and not a single one looked like that.

Looks like an employee scribbled his name on the sticker.
[Image: n0Ji6.png]

Thats exactly how I feel. I cant find any other copies out on the net so Im kinda lost with this card. Does anyone else have a copy? Is this card now worthless?

Top Wants
3. Mike Trout Auto

(03-05-2012, 02:07 PM)Krangry Wrote: Honestly i looked at a ton of his autos on e-bay and not a single one looked like that.

Looks like an employee scribbled his name on the sticker.
What they said ^^^

I know when players first get here they have no idea how to sign. (Latin players) maybe this is the case? I hope!
Collecting Jimmer Fredette.