`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My favorite player PC!!! Its been slow going but its been a lot of fun so far!!!

My favorite player PC!!! Its been slow going but its been a lot of fun so far!!!
I originally was going to go with 150 players but realized it would be better to just go with the top 50 players and when I complete that I can always add more names to the list.

This PC has been nothing but fun so far. I can be selective on who I buy, what I buy, how much to pay and most importantly when I want to buy. I guess its nice to not be controlled by the cards for once lol. If I get outbid no biggie. If the price is high no biggie. There will always be another one out there somewhere lol.

OK enough of me blabbing and onto the list. Its in alphabetical order by FIRST name.

My progress = 12/50

Here is the slideshow:

http://s824.photobucket.com/albums/zz165...=slideshow

1. Adrian Peterson
2. Barry Sanders - HAVE
3. Bob Griese
4. Brett Favre
5. Brian Urlacher
6. Chad Pennington - HAVE
7. Champ Bailey
8. Charles Tillman - HAVE
9. Chris Chambers
10. Clinton Portis - HAVE
11. Cris Carter
12. Dan Marino - HAVE
13. Darren McFadden
14. Devin Hester
15. Dick Butkus
16. Drew Brees
17. Earl Campbell
18. Eddie George
19. Edgerrin James
20. Emmitt Smith
21. Fran Tarkenton
22. Fred Taylor
23. Gale Sayers
24. Greg Camarillo
25. Jake Long - HAVE
26. Jason Taylor - HAVE
27. Jerry Rice
28. Julius Peppers
29. Junior Seau
30. Ladainian Tomlinson
31. Lance Briggs
32. Larry Csonka
33. Larry Fitzgerald
34. Laveranues Coles
35. Mark Ingram (NO)
36. Marshall Faulk
37. Matthew Stafford
38. Maurice Jones Drew
39. Mike Ditka
40. Peyton Manning
41. Reggie Bush
42. Ricky Williams - HAVE
43. Ronnie Brown - HAVE
44. Tim Tebow
45. Tony Romo - HAVE
46. Troy Aikman
47. Troy Polamalu
48. Walter Payton
49. Willis McGahee - HAVE
50. Zach Thomas - HAVE

Here is the slideshow so you dont have to scroll back up:

http://s824.photobucket.com/albums/zz165...=slideshow

Thanks for looking!!!
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

RE: My favorite player PC!!! Its been slow going but its been a lot of fun so far!!!
what exactly are the 50 players for? I dont remember...50 favorite?
[Image: kc.png]

THE KEARY COLBERT HOARD NOW HAS OVER 500 DIFFERENT CARDS!
& MORE THAN 1500+ WITH 500+ AUTOS

RE: My favorite player PC!!! Its been slow going but its been a lot of fun so far!!!
It says it right in the title my friend lol. My favorite 50 players PC that will eventually hit 150 if not more. It may take a couple years to complete but Im in no rush haha.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

Looking good so far but ...umm... How do you not have a Chambers auto????
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(03-01-2012, 10:37 PM)branesergen Wrote: Looking good so far but ...umm... How do you not have a Chambers auto????
I was thinking the same thing..... Im also surprised that Griese and Csonka are still on your list... firgured those autos would have tucked neatly next to your Marino's... Smile I like your list though.
Looking for Hines Ward rookies (that I do not have), low numbered parallels and autos. Also, Bowman Chrome Baseball autos.
I normally send trades on Tuesday's and/or Friday's due to work.

http://s244.photobucket.com/user/nynkefan7/library/?sort=6&page=1

I can understand Griese and Csonka they can be a little on the pricy side and wanting to get a great one for the money but Chambers is like 10 bux lol
Manning PC

Back in late 2006 I sold all of my cards including some marino autos and hard to come by inserts/parallels etc as well. I even sold 3 JT 1/1s which was very stupid on my part!!! I used to have a ton of awesome stuff but thought I was leaving the hobby for good and then about 2 years later I got pulled back in. All I did was buy Marino. I didnt start collecting JT and ZT until late 2008 or early 2009. I then decided just a few months back to branch out to Phins cards and now Im liking the idea of buying just random stuff of players I like. I used to have a killer Laveranues Coles PC IMO (not sure how it started lol) and sold everything for pennies on the dollar. I used to have BGS graded rcs of Sweetness, Rice, elway, Marino, Tomlinson, barry, aikman, etc. If only I could go back lol.

As for Chambers I had a couple autos of him. Nothing too great because he used to sell fairly well. The 2 cards I wish I still kept of Chambers were a BGS 10 2001 Finest RC and a 2001 topps chrome black refractor that I sent in to get graded which came back a BGS 9.5.

I had a Griese auto just a couple months ago but sold it to pay for something else plus it wasnt that great of a card. Csonka would be nice thats for sure lol.
Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

I figured there had to be a story behind it. You're not a Phins Phan if you dont have Chambers in your PC lol I know the pain you're feeling. I had to sell my Jordan PC a couple years ago during the recession and hate life for it ever since lol I had a Jordan PC that would dwarf my DT PC Sad
Manning PC

nice start

Well, you know I probably have some extra Chambers lying around.....Wink
Always interested in any Wisco alums I don't have.
[Image: banner2_zpsa33ddbe8.jpg]
The Wisconsin Collection