`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nimmo has changed our lives !

RE: Nimmo has changed our lives !
Cool story, very inspiring! Thanks for sharing.

Dbrookerd I know, now I will never enable to get his cards on here..lol.. That's okay I want people to collect him because if who he is as a person, I don't think there could be a greater honor than that right ?
I will be paying it forward, that is how is should work ! If every person did that can you imagain the world we could live in ? I know it has inspired me to be a better person as well. To care more about others and not be so selfish. I am such a blessed guy, it's funny how God shows you how blessed you are. When my wife got sick I was mad at first, asking him why, now I look around me and see what blessings I have been given in life. I have a great family, my parents are awesome and love and support me, a wonderful wife and two great kids, great friends and baseball who could ask for more right ? But above all of that I have a Father in heaven who is touching my life in so many ways, and I get to share his awesome power and glory with all of you. Even if you are not religious you can see the great works of something greater than yourself at work in my life !

Jake, Thanks for sharing this awesome story. It is so refreshing to hear of someone in Nimmo's position to be so giving of himself. God Bless and Prayers coming your families way.
[Image: stl.jpg]
I build sets, collect Lou Brock & Jeremy Maclin. Both of my sons went to Kirkwood HS with Jeremy. I will also look at Kurt Warner, Big Ben and Old Big Red Auto's.

(03-02-2012, 03:34 PM)Jakelovescards Wrote: Dbrookerd I know, now I will never enable to get his cards on here..lol.. That's okay I want people to collect him because if who he is as a person, I don't think there could be a greater honor than that right ?
I will be paying it forward, that is how is should work ! If every person did that can you imagain the world we could live in ? I know it has inspired me to be a better person as well. To care more about others and not be so selfish. I am such a blessed guy, it's funny how God shows you how blessed you are. When my wife got sick I was mad at first, asking him why, now I look around me and see what blessings I have been given in life. I have a great family, my parents are awesome and love and support me, a wonderful wife and two great kids, great friends and baseball who could ask for more right ? But above all of that I have a Father in heaven who is touching my life in so many ways, and I get to share his awesome power and glory with all of you. Even if you are not religious you can see the great works of something greater than yourself at work in my life !
+(big number)

awsome story man, touched me in alot of ways. not to get into detail but what i'm doing now is hard but i know god will never put anymore on me then what i can handle and for him to bless me with my family friends and my world my little boy. i just can't put into words how greatful i am.
[Image: wvufan101.png]

This makes me happy man! I'm so glad to hear that this is happening to you and your family. Prayers are continuing to be said for you and your family.

Thanks for sharing this story!
[Image: MusialCastrobanner.png][Image: 1958Castro.png]

awesome story, I hope you and your family are doing well
Always Lookin for Cubs, Bears, Bulls and MMA.