`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hey Everyone.. Im Back :) ....w/maildays, trades, box breaks w/scans & an Apology :'(

Hey Everyone.. Im Back :) ....w/maildays, trades, box breaks w/scans & an Apology :'(
Hi everyone!

I am back on the boards after a short hiatus. I have just had so much going on with my job, my family & just about everything else that will stress you out! I just needed to take a short break to clear my head, and Im happy to say, that things have settled down and are now back to normal.

I also want to send an apology to the members who's PM's I have not yet responded to. Please forgive my absance. I will reply to each of you as soon as I can. Thank you for your patience Smile

Well, as stressful as life can be, my card collection seems to be my own little world where I can shorty forget about life's problems and focus on sports. Over the past month, I have had a few maildays, a few flea market trades and even managed to open some boxes.

Well, if you made it thru all my rambling, here are scans of my goods. And I must say... Man, it feels good to be back! Big Grin

I know its the football boards but I really like these cards & got'em for a great price.
Photobucket
Got this from my lcs.
Photobucket
Some more of my beloved Packers! I love all my new Favre's!!
Photobucket
Timelss Treasures box break with some flea market trades. A new Hakeem Nicks for my pc #d 1/25!
Photobucket
And now the good stuff. A box break of Topps Triple Threads......... Including a 1/1!!! My second 1/1 pull this year!!
Photobucket
Jason Campbell - Jersey #d 8/27 (Jersey #)
Colin Kaepernick - Jersey /36
Colin Kaepernick - Jersey Auto /75
Taiwan Jones - Print Plate Triple Jersey Auto RC #d 1/1!!!!

Thanks for looking!! Smile
[Image: banner.jpg]
Collecting everything BRETT FAVRE
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

RE: Hey Everyone.. Im Back :) ....w/maildays, trades, box breaks w/scans & an Apology :'(
Ummm yeah, I was about to take a drive! Tongue Welcome back buddy!
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

RE: Hey Everyone.. Im Back :) ....w/maildays, trades, box breaks w/scans & an Apology :'(
welcome back nice 1/1!
collecting LeGarrette Blount, Colt Lyerla & other Ducks
[Image: youngducks-1.png]
[Image: inceptionrainbow3.jpg]

(03-01-2012, 12:48 AM)jncdrew Wrote: Ummm yeah, I was about to take a drive! Tongue Welcome back buddy!
Thanks man! Its been a real rough couple of weeks, but it feels nice to be back on the boards. Im gonna PM you here shortly.
Packers HOF Autos
**LF/WTB: Packers '97, '98 & '99 Precious Metal Gems & Flair Legacy Collection Parallels!!**

Ok man.
[Image: IMG_0004-3-1-1-1-1.jpg][Image: dcb5423c-6775-419e-9e21-4965884632ba.jpg]

Welcome back.Nice pickups and very nice break! BTW lol do u still have that LT from limited Tongue it would look really good in my UNC PC.ha again welcome back!

(03-01-2012, 12:53 AM)rogue655 Wrote: welcome back nice 1/1!
Thanks rogue! Its good to be back!
(03-01-2012, 12:56 AM)jdetter23 Wrote: Welcome back.Nice pickups and very nice break! BTW lol do u still have that LT from limited Tongue it would look really good in my UNC PC.ha again welcome back!
Haha. Yeah, I still got that LT. Its in MY unc pc. Hell, that card wud good in any UNC pc, lol.
Packers HOF Autos

Im glad to see your back bro. I missed you on the boards. Your sig is SICK!!!!

Do you need this by any chance?

[Image: 03-01-2012121024AM.jpg]

Unique Cards:
Dolphins - 6000+
Marino - 2140
Zach Thomas - 869
Jason Taylor - 749
Lamar Miller - 341

WELCOME BACK BIG MANSmile

(03-01-2012, 01:19 AM)bakerman8419 Wrote: Im glad to see your back bro. I missed you on the boards. Your sig is SICK!!!!

Do you need this by any chance?

[Image: 03-01-2012121024AM.jpg]
Mmmmmm. Power Deck. Why yes sir, I DO need that Wink
Packers HOF Autos