`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
submitting cards for grading (question)

submitting cards for grading (question)
How soon should you expect a response once your cards arrive at BGS headquarters for grading?

For instance, if my cards were 'delivered' last week, is it normal to have not received a response yet from BGS stating that they have received my submissions?

thanks in advance.

RE: submitting cards for grading (question)
Just going based on what people post in some of the threads here, it takes quite some time before you'll hear anything at all.

(02-28-2012, 09:37 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: Just going based on what people post in some of the threads here, it takes quite some time before you'll hear anything at all.
ok thanks! I appreciate your time and effort to assist.

(02-28-2012, 09:17 PM)coureymarshall Wrote: How soon should you expect a response once your cards arrive at BGS headquarters for grading?

For instance, if my cards were 'delivered' last week, is it normal to have not received a response yet from BGS stating that they have received my submissions?

thanks in advance.
It really depends on the service level that you chose.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

(02-29-2012, 08:17 AM)nolan5000 Wrote: It really depends on the service level that you chose.
Nolan,
thanks for the assistance! I chose the 10 day service level.

(02-29-2012, 01:49 PM)coureymarshall Wrote: Nolan,
thanks for the assistance! I chose the 10 day service level.
Have you gotten the email that your cards were received? If so, then your time starts the next day. And it excludes weekends or any holidays. Normally, you'll get an email on the last day that says your cards have shipped. Then, you can check your grades.

I hope that this helps.

(02-29-2012, 02:11 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: Have you gotten the email that your cards were received? If so, then your time starts the next day. And it excludes weekends or any holidays. Normally, you'll get an email on the last day that says your cards have shipped. Then, you can check your grades.

I hope that this helps.
Nolan,

I actually have not received a notice saying that my cards were received. However, according to delivery confirmation, it says they were 'delivered' 21 February.

I assume that the 'clock' starts the day after they arrive?

Thanks again! You are a great help to the Beckett community!

(02-29-2012, 10:04 PM)coureymarshall Wrote: Nolan,

I actually have not received a notice saying that my cards were received. However, according to delivery confirmation, it says they were 'delivered' 21 February.

I assume that the 'clock' starts the day after they arrive?

Thanks again! You are a great help to the Beckett community!
You assume right. And thanks for your kind words.