`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The ULTIMATE CARD...

The ULTIMATE CARD...
How much would you pay for your favorite player for this card? Also tell me what you think a fair price for this guy would be. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!! Big Grin

[Image: IMAG0032.jpg]

[Image: IMAG0031.jpg]

RE: The ULTIMATE CARD...
Sweet card...

Awesome card!

If any of my players had a card in that set, my answer to how much would be "whatever it takes" Smile

Well since I collect Yankees. I couldnt even begin to guess what insane price that would get if it was Jeter/Arod lol.... Now if it was Sabathia/Hughes maybe $200-300.
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

(02-29-2012, 03:49 PM)iujapander Wrote: Awesome card!

If any of my players had a card in that set, my answer to how much would be "whatever it takes" Smile
Big Grin I totally feel ya on that! I was thinking the same thing but I have to have a limit or I'd go broke lol

(02-29-2012, 03:56 PM)cptnemo66 Wrote: Well since I collect Yankees. I couldnt even begin to guess what insane price that would get if it was Jeter/Arod lol.... Now if it was Sabathia/Hughes maybe $200-300.
For Sabathia I think that seems a little low seeing what kind of guy he is. I'm sure Jeter/Arod would be huge like a Pujols type guy.

Who on the Yankees would you compare to Carp? Would you see him in a $200-300 range or more?

I believe that card would hit in the $200-$300 range. Now someone could ask a lot more for it, but in reality I don't really think it would sell for more than that if it were to hit auction.
Collecting Joey Votto-

[Image: JoeyVottoBanner2.jpg]

"The other sports are just sports. Baseball is a love."

(02-29-2012, 04:30 PM)jn baseball cards Wrote: I believe that card would hit in the $200-$300 range. Now someone could ask a lot more for it, but in reality I don't really think it would sell for more than that if it were to hit auction.
I wish he would put it up for auction for a low price but the lowest starting bid he had was like $899.99

id pay about 500 for that card if it was my fav player
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

(02-29-2012, 06:13 PM)elfeo013 Wrote: id pay about 500 for that card if it was my fav player
Ahh good. Glad to see some difference numbers. I was in the range of that. Just a little lower.

Would that be a minimum or max you would pay for it?

If it was halladay I would drop 350-400 easy.
[Image: zmhower2469.png]