`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So how many 2011 Contenders Variations did you get?

So how many 2011 Contenders Variations did you get?
I have a Jamie Harper, picked up an Ingram for 50 shipped and Todman for 20 shipped. Now everyone knows so they are 3-4 times normal sales. I cant wait until the actually SP list comes out. Variations are cool but I feel I have a little more control over the SP's.
Just picked up a Kaepernick for 32.50 shipped
My Bucket
http://s1000.photobucket.com/albums/af12...nding1973/
[Image: nameplate.jpg]

If I am interested in trading I will send a trade or reply to your post.

RE: So how many 2011 Contenders Variations did you get?
Vincent Brown 4.99 buy it now, got it a couple of days ago before the SP's emerged.....It kind of has a bad corner but I figured the guy suffered enough on a monetary value level that I just let it go.

Seems like alot of contenders are slightly damaged in 1 way or another.
My Bucket

On the Panini blog Tracy Hackler said that some of the oncard ones could dinged or have some white on the corners due to them being handled so much by the athletes and the people getting them to sign them,makes sense to me.

(02-28-2012, 08:25 PM)onemanstanding Wrote: Seems like alot of contenders are slightly damaged in 1 way or another.

I read that also, you would assume they would try to control that
My Bucket

I pulled the Todman as well. Anyone know when they will be releasing the SP print runs?

Todman and Kaepernick

(02-28-2012, 10:45 PM)longhornnation Wrote: I pulled the Todman as well. Anyone know when they will be releasing the SP print runs?

On their blog they mentioned on listing more SP's and releasing a list tomorrow. Usually happens in the beginning of March each year.
Eddie George Super Collector

I don't see Todman being an SP... 18 currently available, and 21 sold. Seems like too large an amount available of him. Kaepernick either... about 16 currently available and over 50 sold already.
Aldon Smith definitely... 4 sold, and about 9 available.

Panini has variations for the 36 that were at the premiere.The variations are SP's which they are referring to.I had a thread about it yesterday.

(02-29-2012, 12:44 AM)usafshelland Wrote: I don't see Todman being an SP... 18 currently available, and 21 sold. Seems like too large an amount available of him. Kaepernick either... about 16 currently available and over 50 sold already.
Aldon Smith definitely... 4 sold, and about 9 available.